ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justice and Smallville

Go down

Justice and Smallville Empty Justice and Smallville

Post  Flywenster Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:25 am

I havent been excited about Smallville like this in a while. Hawkman pic in the link.
"It’s official: smallville seasons dvd’s upcoming two-hour Justice Society-centric “movie” is now an actual movie.
Sources confirm to me exclusively that The CW has jettisoned the separate titles that were initially assigned to each of the two episodes —CSI Miami Complete dvd“Society” and “Legends,” respectively — in favor of the singularly sensational (and far more marketable) Smallville: Absolute Justice.
What’s more, I hear the movie —House MD seasonwhich marks the debut of Michael Shanks as Hawkman (pictured) — will air as a seamless two-hour event with only one set of credits.
By the way, the air date for Smallville: Absolute Justice was recently changed from Jan. 29 to Feb. 5. Adjust your schedules accordingly."
Not making up for the dismal ending of last season though. Gilmore Girls seasons dvd Zod is pretty much the worst villain so far. He's just like a soldier with no powers at all. There is so much overacting going into him as well. The way he speaks is ridiculous.
And they are underusing Chloe. Every episode is the same. She stays in the Watchtower hacking.
However they are making more progress with Clark. Scrubs seasons dvdAnd there isn't kryptonite every where he goes.
Obsession (2004)
The smallville dvd collection High School is visiting Luthor Corp., and Clark Kent is left behind with the science geek Alicia Baker to get the next elevator. While in the elevator with her, the cable breaks and Clark uses his heat vision to melt the security camera first, and his powerful force to stop the vehicle with his hand. Boston leagal seasons dvdAlicia in return "teleaports" Clark and herself to another floor. She discloses her ability to Clark and he tells her about his strength and heat vision. When they date, Clark finds that the girl is indeed obsessed for him, jeopardizing his privacy and Lana Lang's life, and not accepting to end their short relationship. Boston leagal seasons dvd Meanwhile, Lana finds that Adam keeps a journal about Clark and her, and she decides to evict him. When Adam uses the tenant laws to get more time, Lana asks for help to Lex Luthor.
In a way i am happy in a way i am so over this crappy show...I loath reality shows and all the stupid things on tv these days...so i like the idea of smallville.... Seinfeld seasons dvd box set.and shows like it....but the show even from season one...has been filled with maybe 4 good episodes a year....i stopped watching every episode aroung season 4....and the episodes i watched from then on were just garbage... Supernatural DVDbut id rather see season 9 of smallville..then mom swapping and biggest looser reality shows....i guess thats why i watch DVD's and read books..and hardly ever watch tv any more..but its only my opinion..and i know it could be just a matter of taste.
Smallville Goes Another Round
According to RADAR sources, Cold Case seasons dvdactor Tom Welling is just about set to do a 9th season of Smallville on the CW.
The 31 year-old actor plays Clark Kent on the show about the formative years of Superman.
Ratings have gone up this season thanks to the introduction of the villainous Doomsday and the departure of the boring Lana Lang. Desperate Housewives DVDIt is assumed that Erica Durance and Justin Hartley will return as popular regulars Lois Lane and Green Arrow, respectively. No word on the fate of Chloe and Jimmy Olsen. When a show has lasted this long, bumps in salaries often cause for a whittling of ensemble casts.
It still remains unlikely that Clark will don the familiar Superman costume, Two and A Half Men complete box setso as to avoid any possible conflicts and confusion with another big-screen incarnation of the Man of Steel.
You've been burned before, back when the show was "Dawson's Creek" with kryptonite, when Clark Kent (Tom Welling) whined incessantly about his secret, when Lana Lang was conveniently knocked unconscious every time the young Man of Steel did something mildly interesting.
But in its eighth (yikes) season, DR who dvdSuperman lives! Kent, having finally graduated high school at age 28, is doing all the things the Last Son of Krypton is famous for - working at the Daily Planet in Metropolis, flirting with Lois Lane (Erica Durance), leaping tall buildings in a single bound.
"Smallville" started growing up when Michael Rosenbaum, Cold Case seasons dvdwho played the young Lex Luthor, decided to leave the show. Though a standout among the cast, his character had grown stale - especially since the smartest man alive still hadn't figured out farm boy was an alien.
In last season's finale, ER dvdLuthor finally connects the dots, fighting Clark as the Fortress of Solitude crumbles around them in the Arctic (this year, Lex is officially "missing").
The lack of a main villain allowed the four new executive producers - creators Al Gough and Miles Millar left the show last year - to shake things up.
Clark's become a reporter, and hangs out with guys like Green Arrow and the Martian Manhunter. Luthor's replacement is Tess Mercer (Cassidy Freeman), Monk dvd box seta little in-joke for Superman fans, as her name is a combination of Miss Teschmacher from the original Christopher Reeve "Superman" film and Mercy Graves, Luthor's bodyguard in the comics. Davis Bloome (Sam Witwer), meanwhile, is Doomsday - the only character to ever kill Superman.
Instead of worrying about whether he can play football or plowing the back 40, Clark is battling kryptonian super-villains such as General Zod and trying to save The closer seasons dvdChloe Sullivan (the excellent Allison Mack), who has been possessed by the nefarious computer program, Brainiac.
To be fair, Gough and Millar always had a reverence for the character's legacy. They copied the design of the Fortress straight from the Richard Donner films, and casting old Superman hands such as Reeve, Margot Kidder and Terrence Stamp (Zod in "Superman II," who here plays the voice Jor-El, Clark's father).

Flywenster

Back to top Go down