ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have U see the Episode 'Miami, We Have a Problem' ?

Go down

Have U see the Episode 'Miami, We Have a Problem' ? Empty Have U see the Episode 'Miami, We Have a Problem' ?

Post  jameccli Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:07 am

CSI: MIAMI
Air Date: Monday, February 08, 2010
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#815) "Miami, We Have a Problem"
THE CSIs SOLVE THE MURDER OF A MAN WHO WAS KILLED IN OUTER SPACE, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, FEB. 8
"Miami, We Have a Problem" - The CSI Miami dvd box set solve the murder of a man who was killed in outer space, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Feb. 8 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
SERIES REGULARS
Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter
Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez
Jesse Cardoza............................ Eddie Cibrian
Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue
Walter Simmons............................ Omar Miller
RECURRING CAST
Tom Loman...................... Christian Clemenson
Michael Travers............... Christopher Redman
If you correctly guess a quote you will not be eligible todoctor who collections guess again for a period of 24 hours. You may, of course, still post a quote to start the next round and confirm/deny the correctness of any guesses, but you cannot participate in any following rounds for one day. This rule has been CSI Las Vegas dvd box set put in place in order to open the game up to as many members as possible and will be closely monitored.
-The only person who should be confirming that a guess is correct is the person who posted the quote to begin with. NCIS seasons dvd Even if you know that someone’s guess is correct, if you are not the person who posted the quote there’s no need for you to confirm it for them.
-One guess only per post, please. doctor who dvd boxset Also, please do not guess more than once until the person who posted the quote replies to state whether your earlier guess was correct or not.
-Please do not post ‘hurry up’ style messages. Members are allowed 36 hours to post a quote after being named the winner as well as to doctor who dvd boxset confirm/deny the correctness of any guesses made. Please be patient. Again, if the thread remains inactive for 36 hours, CSI Miami Seasons dvd then the first person who happens upon the thread may post a quote.
End song of the Sept. 26, 2005 show.
Lyrics:
"I need your love
And nothing else matters cause I
I need your love
And nothing else matters cause I..."
Female vocal, Lamb-ish sounding sweet voice and electronic music.
I replayed and slowed it down and the credits weren't on there for that song anyway. Only for "The Who". I'm going to find that song if I have to call CSI Miami dvd Collection CBS myself and ask them. You would think that if these great shows were going to have all of these wonderful new songs Doctor Who seasons dvd by talented young artists, they'd at least give them credit. Isn't that part of SAG or the Coalition of ASD regulations?
This Week On ‘CSI’
The franchise airs three repeats this week as the 2010 Winter Olympics continue, and the flagship series occupies a later time slot.
Starting out the week on Monday at 10:00pm ET/PT, CSI: Miami will re-air “In Plane Sight” from earlier this season. House MD season A crooked financier was found dead on his own plane, and the CSIs had to figure out who was responsible for the death of such a hated man.
On Wednesday at 10:00pm ET/PT, CSI Miami Complete dvd: New York will air a repeat of the season six premiere, “Epilogue”. While Danny adjusted to life in a wheelchair, the team worked to find the shooter that opened fire on them in the season five finale.
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation will air last season’s “Say Uncle” on Thursday, but the episode will air at 10:00pm ET/PT instead of the usual 9:00pm. CSI Las Vegas dvdIn the episode, the team tried to piece together a double homicide in Koreatown that involved a missing child.
CSI Files previously reported that Paul Blackthorne is slated to guest-star in the upcoming CSI: Miami episode directed by rocker Rob Zombie, smallville seasons dvd “LA”. The actor has now revealed that he will appear in multiple episodes of the crime drama. (Minor spoilers after the jump!)
Fans first got a glimpse of Blackthorne’s character in “In the Wind”, when Jesse Cardoza (Eddie Cibrian) perused a website about Anna Kitson (Mini Anden). Doctor Who seasons dvd Anna was first introduced in “Kill Clause”, where it was revealed to the audience that Jesse followed her to Miami from Los Angeles. Blackthorne’s picture appeared on the website in “In the Wind”, but he will make his first actual appearance in “LA” on March 1 at 10:00pm ET/PT. How I Met Your Mother seasons dvd box set The character is a “bad guy”, the actor told iFMagazine.
Blackthorne will play Bruce Enright, the man living with Anna Kitson—and the reason Jesse is following her around. As Jesse told Calleigh Duquesne (Emily Procter) in “Show Stopper”, Gilmore Girls series dvd Bruce is responsible for the murder of a woman in Los Angeles, as well as the death of Jesse’s own wife. “It seems to be a recurring role,” Blackthorne said. “Las vegas dvdhey’re having me back for a few more next month.”
Calleigh Duquesne (Emily Procter) and Eric Delko (Adam Rodriguez) must make a decision about their relationship on CSI: Miami, Two and A Half Men complete box set and Mac Taylor (Gary Sinise) will be making a relationship decision of his own over on CSI Miami dvd box set: New York. Spoilers after the jump!
According to TVGuide.com, Eric will launch an undercover investigation of the lab for the State’s Attorney’s office. Scrubs seasons dvd He’ll also return to be by Calleigh’s side when she faces a dangerous situation at a crime scene. Co-executive producer Barry O’Brien promised that after all the ups and downs in their relationship, shrek seasons dvd boxset the pair will have some closure. “They’re going to face a defining moment of decision,” O’Brien said. Boston leagal seasons dvd“All the starts and stops in their relationship are going to be put to the test and they will finally make a decision that will inform their relationship for the remainder of the series.”
CSI Files previously reported that Mädchen Amick would be joining CSI: NY in a recurring role as a love interest for Mac. However, Las vegas dvdthings may not end well for the pair. TVGuide.com reports that Mac will have to choose between Amick’s character and another woman—one that New York fans are familiar with.

jameccli

Back to top Go down