ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Superstar Hollywood Night at the "Valentine's Day" Premiere

Go down

A Superstar Hollywood Night at the "Valentine's Day" Premiere Empty A Superstar Hollywood Night at the "Valentine's Day" Premiere

Post  ivyivy Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:37 pm

Los Angeles – Director Two and a half men DVDGarry Marshall sure knows how to throw a party. He just starts with making a movie jam-packed with a who's who list of Hollywood superstars, Dexter dvd seasonthen invites everyone to the premiere at Grauman's Chinese Theatre. That's just what happened on Monday, Feb. 8, when Marshall hosted his "Valentine's Lost dvdsDay" premiere and party in the heart of Tinseltown, and his actors flocked to the red-and-pink carpet.

Julia Roberts and her niece Emmaprison break dvd Roberts led the way; they both have roles in the multi-generational comedy-romance. For the elder Roberts, it was a return to the familiar with Marshall, who Charmed DVDmade her a starThe L Word dvda long time ago.

"There were a lot of 'Pretty Women'Two and a half men DVD people on the movie," Roberts mused at an earlier press conference, referring to Hector Elizondo and Larry Miller, who both star in "Valentine's Day," too and joined her and Marshall at the glittery premiere.

"We laughed about a lot of things.prison break dvd Particularly how Criminal Minds dvdold we've all gotten Doctor Who dvdsin twenty years. Twenty years older, in fact, in twenty years.Lost dvds Now I just do whatever Dexter dvd seasonGarry wants me to do. I'm his comedy slave every ten years. We did 'Pretty Woman,' and then ten years later we did 'Runaway Bride,'Two and a half men DVD and then ten years later we did 'Valentine's Day'!"

Julia Roberts may feel a TheTwo and a half men DVD is an excellent comedy season。While Boston Legal DVD tv show is worth watching. Watching House MD DVDis a good relaxation, Best NCIS DVD is on sale. Most watched Charmed DVD is on special promotion. Buy one tree hill dvd is a wise decision. This Medium DVD is much cheaper than its previous version. The Apprentice DVD is the best seller of many stores. Watch one tree hill dvd season is great joy on raining days.If you have bought prison break dvd tv shows, please try The Shield DVD Season, it will never let you down.I love to watchThe L Word dvd andSupernatural DVD, both are great shows. The most well known Bones DVD Season is available at www.dvdsetcollection.com If you haven’t watched The Sopranos complete dvd tv show, try it.How about Lost dvds? It’s cheap and great. And las vegas dvd series is another must have collection.My Christmas gift to my friend aremarried with children dvd and The Simpsons dvds, my friend said this is her most wanted.Doctor Who dvds is a fantastic show。Last week a friend of mine introduce me to bit old at 42, andSupernatural DVD she was certainly surrounded by beautiful youngsters both in the film and at the premiere. Jessica Alba, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Biel, and Christine Lakin glowed, while The L Word dvdTaylor Lautner, Ashton Kutcher, and Bradley Cooper caused the massed fans acrossone tree hill dvd the street from watchMash dvd season andScrubs dvd on the line,after that I think I am very satisfied with it.Are you satisfied with the Girlfriends DVD TV shows? Yes, exactly.Californication DVDs,I like La Femme Nikita DVDandSix Feet Under DVD season very much, if you like Transformers DVD Box setor Californication DVD Box setor Ally McBeal DVD box setyou can buy it on the internet.
The tv serisesMonk DVD Box Set and the
Mad Men DVD Seasonare also very good, I hope you like it.

the theaterCriminal Minds dvd to scream uncontrollably.

They all star in the comedy,Lost dvds along prison break dvdwith a gang of other hotties who came to the celebration, including Patrick Dempsey, Jamie Foxx, Eric Dane, Dexter dvd seasonTopher Grace, and Jennifer Garner, whose lacyCharmed DVD Valentino sheath proved she's back in shape after the birth of her second daughter with hubby Doctor Who dvdsBen Affleck. He stayed home with the kids, but many others in theWalt Disney 100 Years Of Magic (164 Discs) cast brought their La Femme Nikita DVDsfamous families. Eric Dane brought his pregnant wife Rebecca Supernatural DVDGayheart, and Demi Moore and her daughter Rumer Willis joined Ashton Kutcher for The L Word dvdthe fete.

And it was the happily married Kutcher who explained Lost dvdsthe underlying message of "Valentine's Day" at the press conference, one tree hill dvdencouraging audiences Criminal Minds dvdto spread the love they'll hopefully feel after seeing the film.

"When it comes to love, everybody wants to receive it but atDoctor Who dvds the end of the day you don't get to receive it until youTwo and a half men DVD start to give La Femme Nikita DVDsit," he said.

ivyivy

Back to top Go down