ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No autopsy for 'Boston Legal' star

Go down

No autopsy for 'Boston Legal' star Empty No autopsy for 'Boston Legal' star

Post  ivyivy Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:19 am

Police have ruled out alcohol as a factor in the death of Boston Legal star Justin Mentell, who was involved in a fatalGhost Whisperer dvd car accident on Monday.

The actor died after his Jeep Girlfriends DVD TV shows? Yes, exactly.Californication DVDs,I like La Femme Nikita DVDandSix Feet Under DVD season very much, if you like Transformers DVD Box setor Californication DVD Box setor Ally McBeal DVD box setyou can buy it on the internet.
The tv serisesMonk DVD Box Set and the
Mad Men DVD Seasonare also very good, I hope you like it.

swerved off a road near Madison, Wisconsin and authorities have deemed an autopsy unnecessary, because the star did not fall asleep at the wheel and was not drunk before the crash, according to his longtime friend.

Mentell's pal Sharon Yap tells RadarOnline.com Ghost Whisperer dvdcops believe Mentell missed a sharp curve in the road, causing him to crash into an embankment.

She explains, "He was on a very dark rural road and they think that he missed the curve. He went straight into the embankment. It was a rural area with no streetlights. He was driving late at night before sunrise so it was dark. A farmer found him.

"He was a vegetarian and lead a very healthy watchThe L Word dvd andSupernatural DVD, both are great shows. The most well known Bones DVD Season is available at www.dvdsetcollection.com If you haven’t watched The Sopranos complete dvd tv show, try it.How about Lost dvds? It’s cheap and great. And las vegas dvd series is another must have collection.My Christmas gift to my friend aremarried with children dvd and The Simpsons dvds, my friend said this is her most wanted.Doctor Who dvds is a fantastic show。Last week a friend of mine introduce me to watchMash dvd season andScrubs dvd on the line,after that I think I am very satisfied with ilifestyle. He went too soon."

A funeral for the 27 year old will be held in Ghost Whisperer dvdhis home state of Texas on Sunday.

On February 13 a memorial service will be held in his honour at the Jack Benny Center for the Arts in Waukegan, Illinois.

ivyivy

Back to top Go down