ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What’s your mind of Abbynapped Chapter 4 from NCIS?

Go down

What’s your mind of  Abbynapped Chapter 4 from NCIS? Empty What’s your mind of Abbynapped Chapter 4 from NCIS?

Post  honeys Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:25 am

NCIS: Los Angeles (Naval Criminal Investigative Service: Los Angeles) is an American police procedural television eries,NCIS seasons dvdwhich is scheduled to premiere on CBS on September 22, 2009. The series will air in the 9:00 p.m. timeslot following NCIS on Tuesdays.CSI Las Vegas dvd NCIS: LA is the first spin-off of NCIS Series dvd ,which itself was a spinoff of another CBS series, JAG.
This team of highly trained agents goes deep undercover, putting their lives on the line in the field to bring down their targets. Special Agent "G" Callen Army Wives dvd box set (Chris O'Donnell) is a chameleon who transforms himself into whomever he needs to be to infiltrate the criminal underworld. CSI Las Vegas dvd box set is partner is Special Agent Sam Hanna (LL COOL J), a former U.S. Navy SEAL who has seen action in both Afghanistan and Iraq, NCIS Complete DVDs and a surveillance expert who uses state of the art monitoring equipment to look out for those in the field and feed them crucial information. Assisting the team is Boston leagal seasons dvd Special Agent Blye (Daniela Ruah), the exceptionally bright daughter of a slain Marine who lives for the adrenalin rush that comes with undercover work, and Operational Psychologist Nate Getz (Peter Cambor), doctor who dvd adept at getting into anybody's head, profiling the target and monitoring agents' states of mind before, during and after missions. CSI Miami DVDArmed with the latest in high tech gear and sent regularly into life-threatening situations, this tight-knit team relies on each Las vegas dvd other to do what is necessary to protect national interests.
That was so cute, except the last chapter, smallville seasons dvd of course. Please finish it and make her (little Abby) alright. I loved it. Your writing style is easy to read. The plot (kidnapping) Doctor Who seasons dvd kept me interested so I couldn't stop reading. Most of all I really liked how you kept them all right in character even NCIS seasons dvd though they were little kids.( Tony was Tony, Kate Kate and Abby Abby).
I have three that I would like to see (I know, the question was which ONE, House MD season but I can't resist.)
1) Fornell - Him and Gibbs have really molded their friendship since Season 4 and despite the fact that Fornell gives Gibbs ulcers, The closer seasons dvd they work well together when working on the same case for the same side (i.e. Semper Fidelis.)
2) Mike Franks - He doesn't care who he pisses off as long as he gets done Gilmore Girls seasons dvd what he needs to get done, but he is also loyal to Gibbs as a friend and the only person who still calls Gibbs "Probie."
3) I want to see more of Dr. Hampton because of her relationship with Ducky. This could blossom in to something really great for that man and Gilmore Girls series dvd lord only knows he needs a story or two about him (like Broken Bird.) I remember in the "JAG" spinoff episodes introducing NCIS dvd Collection that Ducky was first scene as kind of a Dirty Old Man until Season 1 started then he got much better.

honeys

Back to top Go down