ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr Who DVDs Series

Go down

Dr Who DVDs Series Empty Dr Who DVDs Series

Post  honeys Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:30 am

I'm kind of excited for Eleven, especially since I've seen photos around that make it look like this show is going to be a lot of pure fun, which was what doctor who seasons dvd was before the emotional stuff, wasn't it?

At the same time, smallville seasons dvd I am genuinely depressed thinking Seinfeld seasons dvd box set about how it's over with Ten. I adored him. For a very long time (especially when Ten had moments that annoyed me) I used to say Nine was my favourite, sharpe complete series dvd box set but now I can say that Ten was my Doctor, and I'm going to miss him so terribly. The closer seasons dvd All of you articulated his plus points much better than I could, but basically? I thought he was wonderful. House MD seasonAnd I think Tennant nailed him. I'm going to have an entirely different connection with the new-new!Who. I haven't decided if that's good or not yet.

I was a Who watcher in my youth, so I remember when Tom Baker regenerated into Peter Davison and I remember it being so shocking to me. Supernatural DVD
But then, Peter Davison was my first Doctor crush. Seriously. LOVE.*

I am going to miss Ten like crazy. I'm actually a little concerned by my reaction. Boston leagal seasons dvd I'm forty-frickin-one years old. I should not be this affected by a TV CHARACTER!! Nevertheless...

Definitely. And while I get that every Doctor is different, and learning to adjust to each personality is sometimes tough, I never loved Ten as much as I did Nine. "Emo teenager" sums up Ten nicely. I liked the mercurial streak, The Sopranos dvd box set
and the glee that he often felt, sharpe complete series dvd box set but the "lonely god" shtick was too much. Nine might have felt it, but he covered it with anger or irritation, House MD season as in his outburst in The End of the World - "This is who I am, right here, right now - alright?" - rather than indulge in self-pity. He could be a jerk, and he wasn't always
easy to love, but he didn't wallow in misery.
Two things that will be really hard to deal with when watching 11 doctor who seasons dvd and Amy is that 10 doctor who collections and Donna made such a fantastic pair that it's going to be hard for anyone to live up to that. doctor who seasons boxsets I really liked Martha a lot, and was happy to see her in both S4 ER dvd and the small glimpse we got of her in 10's swan song ep (not to mention in Torchwood - yay Martha!), and liked Rose in S1 (really disliked her in S2), but Donna was the best IMHO out of all of them. I was never comfortable with companions as possible love interests, and it was great that Donna didn't feel that way at all about 10. Gilmore Girls seasons dvd She loved him, certainly, but it was friendship love, not romantic love. Plus, Supernatural DVDshe had no problem telling him when he was going too far or when he was getting a bit too God-like, or being a jerk, or whatever. Donna was no pushover. Plus, the chemistry between DT and CT was fantastic, and I would absolutely love to see them act together again. It's clear from interviews and from the doctor who seasons dvd commentaries that they get along really well. Perhaps the fact that the two of them are close in age has something to do with it. Scrubs seasons dvd Granted, DT seems to get along with pretty much everybody. In any case, the way that DT and CT played 10 and Donna was exactly how I always like to see the Doctor/Companion relationship - he's deciding where they'll go, but she's not a passive participant and isn't just sitting there being awed by him.

honeys

Back to top Go down