ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When would the finale season of Dr Who come out?

Go down

When would the finale season of Dr Who come out? Empty When would the finale season of Dr Who come out?

Post  honeys Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:29 am

The series 1 thing may well be a misunderstanding of internal production naming.

The new production team are rebooting the series, as well as changing cast they are changing But what the producers call the series is not the same as how the DVDs are marketed. Season 1 was simply known internally as doctor who seasons dvd 2 was known as Doctor Who II (like a sequel) which you can see on the clappers.
Remember part of 2-Entertain's business relies on sales of Doctor Who, so if they marketed the new stuff as doctor who dvd Collection 1 they would be well aware that they may well lose sales from folks thinking they already have Series 1 (i.e. when it shows up in searches on Web stores). So it will be distinguished clearly for that reason alone. We are likely to either see "doctor who dvd boxset 5" or "Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor – Series
I would imagine they are filming later episodes first to allow Matt to "get into the role" before doing his first appearence, so we're not getting used to the new Doctor at the same time he does.
They did the same thing with Christopher Eccleston, he reported on an interview the first scene he filmed involved chasing a small manNCIS seasons dvd, dressed as a Pig, dressed as a Spaceman up and down a corridor.
my first regeneration was Christopher Eccleston to David Tennant. So when I heard Chris was leaving and David would be the new Doctor, I was likeCSI Las Vegas dvd, how are they going to sort this out, he (David) looks nothing like Chris. CSI Miami DVD Then I read on the internetsmallville seasons dvd, that there's this thing called regeneration. Anyway, when my brother and cousins watched the last episode they were in shock, while I had a smirk on my face!
What are people's thoughts on the (hopefully not for a long time yet) ending of the show, and the Doctor as he reaches How I Met Your Mother seasons dvd box set his 13th life? How do you think it should end (I was bored at work today and started thinking this).
For me I would like to see the ending end up that the Doctor goes to sacrifice himself again once more - but survives. However Monk dvd box set the real tragedy is he's close to death because he has had some kind of timelord genetic diesase that has meant since his birth he has been dying, which is why he wanted to devote his life to exploring, and helping others, and also why he left Gallifrey in the first place with the Tardis - originally fearing The closer seasons dvd he had nothing to lose however finding out that he had everything to live for in his journey. I would like to see him die with an old friend, Scrubs seasons dvd maybe Jack, Martha etc at Torchwood, Wilf, or maybe even in the arms of the Brigadier. And then after the Doctor's passing and funeral, the TARDIS quietly passes away too, leaving simply an old police box.
Anyways that's just my thoughts - what does anyone else think?

honeys

Back to top Go down