ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are Lost and Supernatural the Same Show?

Go down

Are Lost and Supernatural the Same Show? Empty Are Lost and Supernatural the Same Show?

Post  honeys Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:07 am

White flashes, Mark Pellegrino, borrowing bodies. The excellent Maureen Ryan breaks down the similarities between two of my favorite CSI Las Vegas dvd, NCIS seasons dvd and smallville dvd.

... Rubert Murdoch, godfather of doctor who dvd. and [b]CSI Miami DVD, says he would hire Conan O'Brien "in a flash," provided it made him profit. At least he's honest. He also says there have been no formal discussions.

... My future wife Zooey Deschanel has landed a starring role in an smallville seasons dvd pilot based on the memoirs of a rock-n-roll groupie who laid down on her back for various How I Met Your Mother seasons dvd box set and movie stars. Why is she trying to break my heart?

... Jon Stewart goes into the belly of the beast tonight, with an in-studio appearance on Bill O'Reilly's The O'Reilly Factor (it will be broadcast in two parts, with the second airing tomorrow). There's no love lost between House MD season, and there should be fireworks a'plenty. Or maybe they'll just argue about Monk dvd box set.

... In stars-turned-producers news, The closer seasons dvd has sold a pilot about Gilmore Girls seasons dvd School students to The CW. Ditto for curb your enthusiasm seasons dvd, whose pilot is about competitive cheerleading. Umm... aren't those backwards?

... Good news and bad news (you can decide which is which) for Scrubs seasons dvd: Jennifer Lopez (who is making quite the comeback) will be hosting the show on February 27, and Army Wives dvd box set (who was funny long before The Hangover) will on host March 6. Boston leagal seasons dvd could be great. This could also be disastrous.

... TWILIGHT NEWS! Robert Pattinson *swoon* is stopping by Jimmy Fallon's las vegas dvd. Apparently this is a big deal because Seinfeld seasons dvd box set is always making fun of Star trek Enterprise seasons dvd box set, but I wouldn't know because I don't watch that show. Anyone who makes The tudors seasons dvd of R-Pats is no friend of mine! He sparkles!

honeys

Back to top Go down