ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fabulous!Fabulous!

Go down

Fabulous!Fabulous! Empty Fabulous!Fabulous!

Post  will56 Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:07 am

Buy Cheap DVD boxset series, classic DVD boxsetseires,hot sale DVDbox set series at www.boxsetseries.com
ER(Emergency Room)dvd is my favorite season BECAUSE of the Africa storyline.... I too liked the idea of Abby and Carter together, but then we met Kem, and I liked ER(Emergency Room)dvd even more! I loved all the episodes about Africa and the music that was included in them... If I dont end up buying ER(Emergency Room)dvd I will definitely buy ER DVD . Good stuff! Just take my word for it! You have to get all the seasons of ER DVD ! Its on the edge of your seat drama that will have you addicted faster than you ever dreamed possible! I am so sad that they finally ended ER(Emergency Room)dvd after 15 long years! I could watch ER DVD boxset series for the rest of my life! If you are an ER fan do not hesitate to buy this season it is as good as everyone says.Very enjoyable. Season 4 is amazing, one of the best yet. I know best i live in the UK and it just came out last monday. YOU MUST BUY ER DVD boxset series .
From the very first season until last episode of the seventh, 24 Hour DVD will keep you on the edge of your seat. I personally, can not get enough. For anybody who hasn't seen 24 Hour DVD , you won't stop until you watched 24 Hour DVD all and you'll want more. And while you have to wait, you want to watch these seasons over and over again. Jack Bauer is a true american hero. 24 Hour DVD boxset series should will go down as one of the all time greatest shows. I can't wait for season 8. You can pretty much find a synopsis about the show anywhere but if you're reading this, I'm sure you'll buy 24 Hour DVD . Ask yourself,"What would Jack do?" 24 Hour DVD boxset series is by far the best thing to come out of a television in the last 30 yrs and before that I wouldn't remember. This is a minor thing to complain about and it doesn't take away from24 Hour DVD boxset series of course. 24 Hour DVD will be a sad day when24 Hour DVD boxset series ends. Bones dvd is just in a simple word: fabulous! Bones dvd has everything you could ask for. There's interesting crimes, delightful humor, a fascinating and fantastic supporting cast and of course the two gorgeous leads that have some of the best male/female chemistry to ever grace the small screen. They simply force the viewer to enjoy them as they weave their way toward a personal and loving relationship via their crime-solving opportunities. If ever there were two people made for each other, it is Booth and Brennan.I think that Bones dvd is the best series ever produced. Absolutely brilliant, unpredictable sometimes, but I was very upset that Zack is not in the series anymore. Bones dvd boxset series has good humour, great stories; makes you laugh, shudder. I have been watching Bones dvd boxset series with my children who are now 19, and they love Bones dvd boxset series too. Buy Cheap DVD boxset series, classic DVD boxsetseires,hot sale DVDbox set series at www.boxsetseries.com

will56

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum