ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Must have...

Go down

Must have... Empty Must have...

Post  will56 Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:06 am

Buy Cheap DVD boxset series, classic DVD boxsetseires,hot sale DVDbox set series at www.boxsetseries.com
Brilliantly written , Seinfeld dvd series is definitely my new favourite! I can say that
buy cheap Seinfeld DVD has alluded me for all these years however its never too late to fall in love with.
buy cheap Seinfeld DVD is so fun and easy to watch, free from drama and violence of todays television and great for all ages!
Seinfeld 1-9 is the perfect gift!
Seinfeld 1-9 is such a great, funny and smart show. Theres no use in explaining any of the characters and episodes in this review as others have done, I'll just tell you
Seinfeld dvd box set series fans why this set is a good value. First off, even if you shop around you won't find a better price if you buy all of the seasons separately. Plus,
Seinfeld DVD box set series includes the awesome coffee table book and bonus 'round table' DVD where the cast members get together 10 years later to talk about
Seinfeld DVD box set seriesand their experiences.
Monk 1-8 - Season EIGHT As a rather new recruit to Monk 1-8 ...my sister had been trying to get me to watch Monk 1-8 for years, but I was just to busy. A recent illness gave me the time. And after the first few episodes I was just hooked. I ordered all of the episodes from every season...so now I can watch Monk 1-8 in order......and the 6th season is the best season so far. The Actors all seem to have fleshed out their characters to the point that "I" as the audience tend to forget I am watching a crew of actors carrying out a very complicated and enormously intricate script. This is probably the best acted and written show on television today. Why mess with success? That seems to be the idea behind this season of Monk. And while Monk 1-8 wasn't as strong as some of the other seasons have been, Monk DVD box set seriess was certain still fun. The season opens with Sarah Silverman reprising her role as Monk's biggest fan. She hires Monk (Tony Shalhoub) to find out who is framing her dog for murder. The catch? The dog died before the murder took place. And there is more fun to be had. buy Monk DVD suspects Captain Stottlemeyer's (Ted Levine) new girlfriend of murder. Natalie's (Traylor Howard) daughter Julie (Emmy Clarke) gets her first boyfriend and learns to drive. buy cheap Monk DVDtakes a job as a security guard at his bank to catch a robber. And he must deal with the consequences of shooting Santa. And he falls under the spell of cult leader Howie Mandel.
From day one, Mad Men 1-3 has not disappointed. Mad Men DVD has some of the best writing and acting that Hollywood has produced for a television show in a long time and Mad Men 1-3 has the awards to prove it. It's highly stylized look at a Madison Avenue advertising agency and the people who work there has been extremely enjoyable. Season 3 has had the best writing and acting and the last 3 episodes have been the best out of all 39 episodes produced to date. You cannot truly appreciate season 3 without watching seasons 1 and 2 so if you are new to Mad Men DVD Boxset , please do yourself a favor and watch them before consuming season 3, you will not be disappointed. buy cheap Mad Men DVD is rare indeed to find a TV show that is so captivating. buy cheap Mad Men DVD could be the 60s nostalgia, or the wonderful goings on at Sterling Cooper, or maybe Mad Men DVD box set series is the fantastic casting and acting... whatever it is TV doesn't get this good very often. I envy you, if you are just discoveringMad Men DVD. Enjoy. Buy Cheap DVD boxset series, classic DVD boxsetseires,hot sale DVDbox set series at www.boxsetseries.com

Buy Cheap DVD boxset series, classic DVD boxsetseires,hot sale DVDbox set series at www.boxsetseries.com
I stumbled upon Nip Tuck DVD box set series by accident and stayed on purpose. cheap Nip Tuck 1-5 has to be some of the best stuff on television today. It's not even the subject matter or graphic scenes depicting plastic surgery procedures, that's just there to calm things down a bit. The real shock value comes from the relationships and personalities which can be obsessively engaging. I am especially drawn to the interrelations between Christian and Sean, best friends since college and now partners in their prominent and very successful plastic surgery practice. Christian's outward demeanor is all ego but inside he's just a scared little boy in search of love. He has morals although they stay well hidden and are rarely used. Okay, maybe they just aren't there but he's really handsome, very easy on the eyes and fun to watch, even if it's just as a warning of the Nip Tuck 1-5 is damaged to some degree but all seem to be seeking redemption which makes it watchable and even endearing in a strange way. As in "Six Feet Under," the cast makes you a little more appreciative of your own problems which seem to shrink in comparison each time you tune in. I love Nip Tuck DVD !
AfterDexter DVD box set series 's first excellent season, I wondered if Dexter 1-4 could possibly continue the fascinating, thrilling momentum of the series while offering up new storylines. But the second season starts off with a bang when Dexter DVD box set series 's underwater graveyard of victims is discovered, and all of a sudden the Miami PD and FBI are all hot on the trails of a new serial killer ... him. Dexter 1-4 's manueverings to avoid being caught occupy much of the season's plotlines, but the rest of his energies are focused on the women in his life. While sister Deb and Rita both find themselves growing out of their roles as victims and tsaking more control of their lives, Dexter 1-4 becomes involved with a dark, dangerous woman named Lila. Once again, buy cheap Dexter DVDfinds himself torn between a his deceitful "normal" relationships and a more authentic, yet completely destructive one. Buy Cheap DVD boxset series, classic DVD boxsetseires,hot sale DVDbox set series at www.boxsetseries.com Dawson's Creek series dvd is a series that I grew up with. Like "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," "Six Feet Under," and "ER" - it was a story that I absored every week.

will56

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum