ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michelle Trachtenberg's Online Sex Countdown

Go down

Michelle Trachtenberg's Online Sex Countdown Empty Michelle Trachtenberg's Online Sex Countdown

Post  claire-M Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:56 am

Actress Michelle Trachtenberg was freaked out by Disney dvd the creepy "Curb your enthusiasm series dvd" fans who staged an online countdown to her 18th birthday - when she became legal for sex.

The star was 14 Naruto complete series dvd box set when she landed the role of Dawn Summers on the cult show and she immediately won the affection of fans - but some took it too far.

She explains, "Even at the time, Disney dvd collection I was like, 'You're never gonna get a chance (to have sex with me)! So what's your counter for?'

"If anyone's checking a Disney dvd counter, it's pretty safe to say that I'm not going to give them much thought. It's creepy."

Trachtenberg admits she once dated a the simpsons dvd box set guy who was obsessed with her impressive acting resume.

She tells Complex magazine, "I once dated a guy who was like, 'Holy s--t, I just made out with Harriet The Spy!' That's messed up. Don't say that. I was 10, family guy series dvd you're 30, it's just weird."

claire-M

Back to top Go down