ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The West Wing's' Richard Schiff gets new Life' with Fox series

Go down

The West Wing's' Richard Schiff gets new Life' with Fox series Empty The West Wing's' Richard Schiff gets new Life' with Fox series

Post  lalisabelita Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:24 am

Most actors are Criminal mindsprey to show-biz ambitions early in their lives. Not Richard Schiff, who was so memorable as Curb Your Enthusiasm tv seriesthe White House communications director in "The West Wing."

Schiff still isn't sure he chose the right Seinfeld season dvd box setvocation. "There are peopleCSI Las Vegas dvd season who just love to be in front of other people. I'm not one of those," he says quietly in the lounge of a hotel here.

"I wouldn't say I was shy because it's aMedium complete little misleading. It's just that it doesn't come to my mind. I don't want to jump up in front of people and start singing. I just don't. And my daughterCSI Miami seasons 1-7 dvd does and my son doesn't."

In fact, Schiff never intended to be an actor. Disney dvd collection"I started out as a directorDisney movie on dvd and have a little bit more of a critical eye so it becomes important to me what I'm doing. And because it's hard for me, it takes more effort. Sean Penn talked about this.Michael Jackson DVD Collection It takes a lot of effort for certain ones of us to build up the house of cards that allows us to want to say anything. Because if I had my way, I would just sit there and not say anything. So to tell a story there's so much I have to build in order to make it impossible for me NOT to tell that story."

Having said that, Schiff has appeared in 40Michael Jackson Ultimate dvd Collection movies and several series and is costarring in Fox's new "Past Life." The show combines pragmatic detective work and the metaphysical idea of reincarnation. Schiff plays the patriarch of theThe shield dvd box set Talmadge Center for Behavioral Science, where he mentors a psychologist who combines her scientific studies with ideasGrey's Anatomy seasons of predestination, karma and varying Curb Your enthusiasm dvd seasonslevels of consciousness.

The actor admits that get smart dvd tv showhe's missed opportunities because of his attitude. "I turn down a lot of stuff," says Schiff, who's looking the west wing complete\professorial with his gray, pin-striped suit, balbo beard and balding head.

lalisabelita

Back to top Go down