ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stargate sg 1 seasons 1-10 dvd box set

Go down

stargate sg 1 seasons 1-10 dvd box set Empty stargate sg 1 seasons 1-10 dvd box set

Post  teletubies58 Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:04 am

rl=http://www.mycollects.com/products/Greys-Anatomy-Season-1-5-DVD-Boxset-DVDS-1650.html]greys anatomy 1-5 box set[/url]
disney 100 years box set
friends seasons 1-10 dvd box set
friends seasons 1-10 dvd box set
Star Trek Complete Series
mash seasons 1-11 dvd box set
frasier seasons 1-11 dvd box set
The Sopranos Seasons 1-6 Box set
will and grace seasons 1-8 dvd box set
MI5 spook seasons 1-8 box set
Big love 1-2 dvd box set
Leverage dvd box set
Footballers' Wives seasons 1-5 box set
Thomas & Friends Seasons 1-3 DVD Box set
Thomas & Friends Season 3 DVD Box set
Drop Dead Diva seasons box set
mash seasons 1-11 box set
Gilmore Girls Seasons 1-7 Box set
monk season 8 dvd box set
monk seaosns 1-8 box set
supernatural seasons 1-4 box set
family guy seasons 1-7 dvd box set
two and a half men seasons 1-6
The Vampire Diaries seasons dvd box set
Get Smart dvd box set
Get Smart season 3 dvd box set
Baby Einstein Complete Series box set
Chappelles Show Complete DVD Box Set
the golden girls seasons
felicity 1-4 dvd box set
Stargate SG 1 seasons 1-10 dvd box set

Since I notice all the questions seem to concern the logistics of the set, that is the main thing I will address in this review, s
ince you would have to be a resident of another planet to not know the story behind the series "friends dvd box set". Suffice it to say it is a classic comic treatment of what I have always called the friends on dvd "post-college adolescentStargate SG 1 seasons 1-10 dvd box set
phase" friends seasons 1-10 dvd box set of life, friends seasons 1-10 dvd box set which is roughly the ten years immediately following college graduation as you strike out friends seasons 1-10 dvd box set on your own and try to find your place in life. Stargate SG 1 seasons 1-10 dvd box set.Stargate SG 1 seasons 1-10 dvd box set .friends dvdIt is the time in life when you are likely to have the best health, friends seasons the most freedom, the most disposable income if not necessarily the most total income, friends seasons 1-10 dvd box set and the most fun if you are fortunate enough to have people to share it all with. friends seasons This phase ends when you "settle down"friends seasons 1-10 box set both career-wise and family-wise, and I always found friends dvd box set to track this time in life quite accurately and with both drama and great humor.friends on dvd As for logistics, this collection fits in a sturdy red box that's less than a foot long. friends seasons 1-10 dvd box set There are 40 DVDs containing 236 episodes that can be found inside. The friends dvd box set just has two pieces of the box that comes together. Flipping the top up exposes the guts of the set consisting of 6 books, with one for each Friend. Thus there are only 6 books to hold the 10 seasons. friends dvd Each book has a picture of the Friend, friends dvd a number (1-6), and the episodes you can find in each case. The books flip open from the top, and each disc has its own pouch in the double-sided pages. Every disc has a different photo of the Friend, and they're all inserted into the pouches so that the photo is visible as you flip through the book. friends seasons 1-10 dvd box set The disc number and episode numbers are also visible.friends dvd box set The contents of the discs are the same as friends seasons 1-10 dvd box set the previous setfriends dvd but they have new artwork. Besides the packaging,friends seasons 1-10 box set there's just one thing to note for this release, that being the episode guide booklet.friends seasons 1-10 dvd box set This 60 page booklet lists every episode with its synopsis and the disc you can find it on. Of course, friends seasons 1-10 dvd box set the bonus material is mentioned along with the disc it can be found on, and the bonus features include 25 documentaries. friends seasons 1-10 box set You'll also get the original treatment for the series friends seasons 1-10 dvd box set written by David Crane and Marta Kauffman. friends dvd The booklet, which is as wide as the box, can be found behind the DVD books. As for screen format, it's full screen, which is what friends dvd box set was filmed in.friends on dvd The full screen ratio is 4:3,which is the same as 1.33:1. friends dvd box set You can record in wide Stargate SG 1 seasons 1-10 dvd box set screen and chop off parts of the Stargate SG 1 seasons 1-10 dvd box set frame to make it fit a traditional 4:3 TStargate SG 1 seasons 1-10 dvd bpx set V,friends seasons which is what is done with full screen editions of movies. However, foiends on dvd you can't add stuff to a frame that was recorded in 4:3 and make it widescreen.friends seasons There's very little of value here for someone who already has the season 1-10 boxes,friends seasons 1-10 dvd box set and the book with the episode information is just an upgraded version of the booklets that come with the season sets.friends seasons 1-10 box set If you don't already own the 10 seasons then this is an easy way to buy friends seasons 1-10 dvd box set the show since it is a lot cheaper than buying each set individually. friends seasons It's also nicer than the box set released last year, friends seasons 1-10 box set which was the existing 10 seasons in a big box.friends dvd box set If you decide to replace your existing sets then you'll be happy to know the set takes up exactly the same amount of shelf space.friends on dvd

Stargate SG 1 seasons 1-10 dvd box set is awesome, unfortunately the quality of this set is horrifying! Stargate SG 1 seasons 1-10 dvd box set It was received with many of the DVD's damaged Stargate SG 1 seasons 1-10 dvd box set (scratched, dirty, pitted) but due to the size of the set I did not find the first, of many,Stargate SG 1 seasons 1-10 dvd box set DVD's that are damaged until after the Return period had expired. TStargate SG 1 seasons 1-10 dvd box set he packaging of the set is just terrible,Stargate SG 1 seasons 1-10 dvd box set there is no protection for the DVD's, it is just cardboard holders. Stargate SG 1 seasons 1-10 dvd bpx set If you do purchase this item,Stargate SG 1 seasons 1-10 dvd bpx set make sure you check overy single DVD immediately. I was shocked to find the discs in this set dirty, scratched, and defective the very first episode on disc one froze and skipped after attempting to watch other discs I found the same problems amazon sent another set and again I Stargate SG 1 seasons 1-10 dvd box set found the same thing and have sent the second set back..Stargate SG 1 seasons 1-10 dvd box set I give up MGM did a bad job with this set its like they scrapped up all their returned discs and shoved them in a big box not caring what conditon they were in..I would not order this set its a complete gamble as to if you will find all discs working and there are a lot of discs.I mentioned in my review Amazon sent me a replacement because of the badly scratched discs Stargate SG 1 seasons 1-10 dvd box set (overnighted even, wow, way to go amazon!), sadly this brought new attention to details I did not notice prior. First, the new box I got,Stargate SG 1 seasons 1-10 dvd box set most every disc was perfect, the packaging arrived pristine (minus the fact that the box seems to be of lesser quality (coloring wise) and the logo is on sideways). Stargate SG 1 seasons 1-10 dvd box set The part about the case stinks,Stargate SG 1 seasons 1-10 dvd box set because my original box was smashed on the sides thanks to UPS, so I either keep it (damage is minimal) or go with the box with the cockeyed logo (no thanks). stargate sg 1 seasons 1-10 dvd box set On to another problem. Stargate SG 1 seasons 1-10 dvd box set As I said, this new box set,Stargate SG 1 seasons 1-10 dvd box set almost every disc was pristine. Stargate SG 1 seasons 1-10 dvd box set There were disc's with scratches, Stargate SG 1 seasons 1-10 dvd box set but very very few (maybe 5, and those were very light surface scratches, most every other disc was mint!). What I noticed upon replacing damaged discs with those that were not, Stargate SG 1 seasons 1-10 dvd box set was the new discs (and my old) had different printing. Some had that cheap hong kong bootleg copy coloring going on, while other were perfect, deeply saturated, aStargate SG 1 seasons 1-10 dvd box set nd sharp. What is sad is many of my damaged discs from my first batch where sharp, and the replacements seemed to be incredibly dull and blurry (not the picture quality, I have yet to check that on these new discs, but I doubt those are changed).

teletubies58

Back to top Go down