ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two and a Half Men’ gives CBS the biggest bang Monday

Go down

Two and a Half Men’ gives CBS the biggest bang Monday Empty Two and a Half Men’ gives CBS the biggest bang Monday

Post  ivyivy Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:05 pm

CBS won another Mondaymarried with children dvd box set behind the comedies “Two and athat 70s show dvd box set Half MenNaruto complete series dvd box set and “The Big Bang Theory.”

Charlie Sheen’s simpson series dvd“Two and athe simpsons dvd box set Half Men” drew 16.2 million viewers, and “Big Bang” amused nearly 15 million, according to preliminary ratings released this morning. They were the night’s biggest drawshow i met your mother series dvd on broadcastdisney dvd set television.

At 10, CBS’ “CSI: Miami” disney dvd collectiondrew 13.2 million. ABC’s disney box set“Castle” was stormed by 9.4 million. The soon-to-end South park dvd box set“Jay Leno Show”family guy dvd box set had 4.6 million tuning in.

At 8, Fox’s “family guy dvd collection24″ averagedSouth park dvd collection 11 million overfamily guy dvd box settwo hours.family guy dvd ABC’s Naruto complete series dvd box set“The Bachelor” charmed 10.6 million over two hours. disney dvdHere’s how the CBS comedies fared: “How I Met Your Mother” with 10.5 million and “Accidentally on Purpose” with 9.6 million. family guy series dvdNBC’sCurb your enthusiasm series dvd “Chuck” was the choice of 6.7disney dvd box set million.

At 9, “HeroesSouth park dvd collection” fell off thefamily guy dvd box set map for NBC: Just 3.9 million watched.

The CW hadmarried with children dvd box set a new schedule: American dad dvd“One Tree Hill” pulled in 2.2 million, and all disney dvds“Life Unexpected” debuted to 2.7 million.

Here are that 70s show dvd box setthe prime-time averages: CBS with 12.9 million, Fox with 11 million for “24,” ABC with 10.2 the simpsons dvd box set million, NBC with 5.1 millionthe simpsons dvd and The CW with 2.5 million.

CBS easily won the 18-to-49family guy dvd collection age groupdisney dvd box set. Disney-owned ABC edged Foxhow i met your mother series dvd for second.

ivyivy

Back to top Go down