ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural Episode Recap: "Sam, Interrupted"

Go down

Supernatural Episode Recap: "Sam, Interrupted" Empty Supernatural Episode Recap: "Sam, Interrupted"

Post  cotton501 Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:34 am

Sam and Dean intentionally check in to a psychiatric hospital to hunt down the monster-of-the-week. golden girls complete box set While "pretending" to be nine kinds of crazy, entourage dvd the brothers have to face down some truths about their lives, gossip girl dvd as well as their mindset. Disney dvd collection
Welcome to the second half of Supernatural's fifth season. Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd It's been a long two months, hasn't it? Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd But new episodes are finally here. Star Trek Enterprise dvd I'm proud to say I'm writing the recap for the 2010 People's Choice Award winner for Favorite Sci Fi/Fantasy TV series. NCIS dvd So happy we Supernatural fans were able to band together and let the world know how much we love the show. star trek voyager I mean, we've always been talented at spreading the good word about Supernatural, bones complete series I'm just happy we were finally able to do so on such a big stage. the wire dvd Congrats go out to Eric Kripke and everyone who has anything to do with creating such a wonderfully addictive program. monk dvd OK, enough of the gushing about Supernatural as a whole, Dexter dvd boxset on to the first episode of 2010: "Sam, Interrupted." star trek voyager dvd
There's no Angelina Jolie or Winona Ryder in this mental institution. star trek voyager complete series Martin, an old friend of BDW's, two and a half men dvd box set enlists Sam and Dean's help to investigate some mysterious monster. star trek complete series The first hilarious portion of the episode is how the brothers get themselves checked into the psych hospital. They tell the truth about their lives. the sopranos complete series It's funny to hear Sam reveal how he caused the apocalypse. farscape complete series And Dean just wants the doctor to fix his brother so they can go back to traveling around the country and hunting monsters. ally mcbeal complete series They say everything with such a straight face. So classic. one tree hill dvd
Besides Martin and the main doctor guy (Dr. Fuller) that realizes Alex (Sam) and Eddie (Dean) aren't playing with a full deck, battlestar galactica dvd there are two other players we're introduced to: frasier complete box set Nurse Erma and Dr. Erica Cartwright. friends complete series I'm wondering how many people figured out Nurse Erma was the wraith. It took me quite a while and I enjoy that fact. sons of anarchy dvd We find out the wraith that can look human, stargate atlantis dvd is susceptible to silver and likes to suck the brains out of doped up crazy people. boston legal complete series Talk about creepy. Actually the entire hour was high on the creep-ometer. how I met your mother dvd box set I did finally guess it was the nurse but only after I guessed Doctor Erica. scrubs dvd I love the twist that the sexy lady doctor was a figment of Dean's imagination. criminal minds dvd Both he and Sam were infected from the very beginning, mash complete series right from the initial physical that included the "Silkwood shower." that 70s show complete series
From Season 1, ghost whisperer dvd one of the fun parts of watching this show has been dissecting the psychology of the brothers. grey’s anatomy dvd We have analyzed the Winchesters over and over and over again throughout the seasons, James Bond 007 dvd box set because Sam and Dean's often messed up relationship has been fascinating as has finding out the psychological demons that have plagued each brother. In "Sam, Charmed complete box set Interrupted" group and individual therapy take front and center. house md dvd

cotton501

Back to top Go down