ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New 'Lost' promo: Fresh footage, a gun-toting Claire, and rewinding the past

Go down

New 'Lost' promo: Fresh footage, a gun-toting Claire, and rewinding the past Empty New 'Lost' promo: Fresh footage, a gun-toting Claire, and rewinding the past

Post  lalisabelita Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:47 am

There’s nothing Criminal mindsABC needs to do to get me more excited for Lost’s final season, but, well, here they are doing Curb Your Enthusiasm tv seriesit with a new promo. It might be the only time I’d argue that a TV ad’s hyperbole doesn’t go far enough: “TheSeinfeld season dvd box set Television Event of the Year”?CSI Las Vegas dvd seasonThe way I’m feeling right now, I’m inclined Medium completeto go with decade, or even century. (I know I’d be wrong, and that lots of other things CSI Miami seasons 1-7 dvdqualify, so don’t start arguingDisney dvd collection that with me here; I’m Disney movie on dvdjust quantifying my level of excitement.)

However youMichael Jackson DVD Collection say it, I do think Lost has raised its own bar to an unprecedented level, such that the final season — and the finale in particular —Michael Jackson Ultimate dvd Collection could make or break The shield dvd box setits legacy like no other show’s has. Now, this particular promo isn’t as artsy-cool as many Grey's Anatomy seasonsothers that have been popping up from across the globe, thanks to the no-spoiler-footageCurb Your enthusiasm dvd seasons policy Lost has so far maintained. But, lo and behold, there is one frame of newThe l Word dvd box set footage here!

lalisabelita

Back to top Go down