ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whenever you hear whispers, you run!

Go down

Whenever you hear whispers, you run! Empty Whenever you hear whispers, you run!

Post  moonlight123 Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:43 pm

It just occurred to me that The O.C.Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset I haven't seen any discussion about this yet.

When Ben steals 24Hours Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset Boxset baby Alex from young Rousseau, he tells Rousseau "If you want your daughter to live, any time you hear whispers you turn around and run!"

This is one of the first Bones Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxsetdirect references to the mysterious whispers on the island.

Has anyone come up with Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset a good explanation for what exactly the whispers are, and why Ben 1) knows about them, and 2) seems to reference them as something he can control?

My theory--they are a sign that Buffy The Vampire Slayer Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset "the others" are coming, or that someone is Charmed Seasons 1-8 DVD Boxset entering a certain unique portion of the island. Why else Criminal Minds Season 4 DVD Boxset would Ben say "turn around and run" instead of "be careful" or "keep walking until the whispers disappear"?

Scrubs DVD
How I met your Mother dvd
supernatural 1-4 dvd
heroes dvd
lost dvd
dvdprostore

friends dvd
grey's anatomy dvd
charmed dvd
dark angel dvd
smallville dvd
bones dvd