ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frasier Complete Series DVD

Go down

Frasier Complete Series DVD Empty Frasier Complete Series DVD

Post  Nancybaby Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:08 am

... Shonda Rhimes is takingFrasier dvd box set her medical drama shtick to foreign lands. Frasier dvd setThe Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice Frasier 1-11 dvd box setcreator has another frisky doctor Frasier seasons dvd box setpilot in the works, this time Frasier dvd collectionset on a tropical island. Off the Map follows Frasier series dvd box setthree docs as they make out with Frasier complete series each other, the natives, some local flora and fauna, Frasier seasons 1-11 dvd that rock over there.... Oh, and when time permits, Frasier 1-11 dvd set they help sick people. [THR]

... ABC continued dexter seasons 1-4 dvd box set its soft pilot pickups with greenlights dexter seasons 1-4 dvd for Happy Endings, a comedy about dexter 1-4 dvd box setdividing up friends when a dexter 1-4 dvd couple breaks up at the altar, and Body of Evidence, dexter 1-4 dvd box set a CBS-style procedural about a Seinfeld dvd box set female neurosurgeon-turned-medical-examiner. C'mon ABC, Seinfeld 1-9 dvd box setyou used to have the best pilot pickups! Seinfeld dvd setWhere's the dramedy about a Frankenstein Seinfeld seasons dvd box setcreature who falls in love with Seinfeld dvd collectiona barista or the psychic lawyer who may or may not be an alien? [THR]

... Billy Baldwin the sopranos dvd box set is NOT dead. His next gig will be the sopranos dvd on Gossip Girl, playing the the sopranos 1-6 dvd box setmysterious role of Serena's MIA dad. sopranos dvd box setHe'll reportedly star in three episodes sons of anarchy seasons 1-2 dvd box setbeginning sometime around April. sons of anarchy 1-2 dvd box setIn other news, I have sons of anarchy seasons 1-2 dvd just randomly selected Billy as my favorite Baldwin brother. [EW]

... Law & Order: Special Frasier dvd box setVictims Unit star Mariska Hargitay Frasier dvd setis jumping on the Leno beatdown bandwagon. Frasier seasons dvd box setThe Emmy winner told a magazineFrasier 1-11 dvd that her show's ratings slide was all Frasier seasons 1-11 dvd The Jay Leno Show's fault. "The first four one tree hill dvd box set episodes, we were considerably down one tree hill dvd setbecause nobody knew when the show was one tree hill 1-6 dvd box set on." I love it when actors think their one tree hill dvd setviewers are so stupid that they don't know that 70s show seasons 1-8 dvd box sethow to use television listings. [TV Guide]

... Smallville that 70s show 1-8 dvd box set loves its May Sweeps stunts, that 70s show seasons 1-8 dvd and this year it's bringing back mom. that 70s show seasons dvd box setActress Annette O'Toole will that 70s show 1-8 dvd reprise her role as Martha Kent, boston legal dvd box set mother of Clark, toward the end of the boston legal dvd season. She'll return due to "an unexpected friends dvd box setsurprise." No sh*t. [EW]

... For some reason, friends dvd the movie Push is being adapted for friends 1-10 dvd box settelevision. As far as I know, the movie wasn't that Mash dvd box set great, as I haven't heard anyone say one thing Mash 1-11 dvd box set positive about it. Plus, the TV adaptation Mash dvd set is being called the next Heroes, so I guess that's a good the office dvd indication of what to expect. Ahh, whatever. the office dvd box set I'll watch it anyway. God I hate myself. [THR]

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down