ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roma Maffia on Nip/Tuck's Final Episodes: "Anything Can Happen"

Go down

Roma Maffia on Nip/Tuck's Final Episodes: "Anything Can Happen" Empty Roma Maffia on Nip/Tuck's Final Episodes: "Anything Can Happen"

Post  claire-M Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:29 am

After six seasons of gory surgeries, crazy guest stars and outlandish plot points, Nip/Tuck dvd box set star Roma Maffia has one piece of advice for fans as the series Naruto complete series dvd box set comes down to its final seven episodes: "Throw your expectations out the window."

"I think that there's a lot of room that 70s show dvd box set for anything to happen, and it does," Maffia says. "The characters that people have gotten to know take different twists than one would expect, so that makes it fun."

What you need to know about Nip/Tuck dvd box set final season

Although one of the FX drama's most the simpsons dvd box set notable ingredients for success has been its guest stars, (Vanessa Redgrave, Rosie O'Donnell and Mario Lopez have all popped in), Maffia says the final episodes turn the attention Curb your enthusiasm series dvd back on the main characters. "Toward the end of these nine episodes, we get to see just what the office dvd box set these characters have learned or not learned," she says. "We get a taste of where they're going to go, how their lives are going to end up. Disney dvd collection It's the evolution of these characters from the pilot all the way to the end."

That includes taking a closer how i met your mother series dvd look at the love life of Maffia's character, Liz. "I've always begged [creator and executive producer Ryan Murphy] for Liz to have love," Maffia says. "There's some of that that family guy series dvd goes on. She deals more with her personal life than she does with being stuck in the operating room, which is interesting to me. South park dvd box set A lot of that goes into the end of the episodes."

claire-M

Back to top Go down