ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Men in UGG, Fashion or Not?

Go down

Men in UGG, Fashion or Not? Empty Men in UGG, Fashion or Not?

Post  goodman Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:34 pm

You know, in the world, some things are tend to be used by women while not men.
Shall we call it "fashion" when a man wears something that used to be worn by woman, like UGG Boots?

After the break up with Nick Cannon, Leonardo Dicaprio was shot wearing purple sports wear and UGG classic short Boots. Honestly to say, the dress are more suitable for Mariah Carey while not a man who dumped his wife. Without diamond, jewelry and the Black Berry with Swarovski on it, ugg classic cardy boots Leonardo Dicaprio can only be described as spiritless. I complain about his improper dress not because he is a super star of Hollywood. UGG Boot is not suitable for man!

Though I'm paid respect to the former Rolling Stone guitar player - Ronnie Wood, I have to say it's really not sensible for him to wear UGG Boots. It seems that his fame and reputation helps him nothing in improving his taste. If his girl friend - 21 years old Ekaterina Lvanova wear UGG classic Boots, that may be much more suitable. Look at the big boots on Ronnie. It makes his legs as fragile as two toothpicks.
To find out where to buy Discount Ugg Boots visit our's Website TopUGGStore.com and contact us for more information.

goodman

Back to top Go down