ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel seasons 1-5 dvd boxset

Go down

Angel seasons 1-5 dvd boxset Empty Angel seasons 1-5 dvd boxset

Post  emily Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:45 am

Angel Seasons 1-5 Dvd Boxset is the spin-off to popular cult television show, Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
While it at times suffers from the same monster-of-the-week syndrome that occaisionally
plagued Buffy, the Angel Seasons 1-5 Dvd Boxset characters are strong enough to overlook the sometimes repetitive theme of weekly deadly peril.
Whedon's mix of action, humor, and pure style wins out again. The Angel Seasons 1-5 Dvd Boxsetseries is darker
than its precursor, which some more traditional male fans may find refreshing.I enjoyed all five season ofAngel Seasons 1-5 Dvd Boxset. The fifth season of Angel Seasons 1-5 Dvd Boxset is one of the better spinoff shows.
The Angel Seasons 1-5 Dvd Boxset series starts with Angel Seasons 1-5 Dvd Boxset. The fifth season of Angel Seasons 1-5 Dvd Boxset moving to Los Angeles.
He start to have run in with Wolfram & Hart. He builds is own groups to destory the evil threats.
It has it all Humor, Heart and Horror. Some of the commentaries can be silly. The Angel Seasons 1-5 Dvd Boxsetseason always end with a cliffhanger to start off the next Angel Seasons 1-5 Dvd Boxset season.
Angel Seasons 1-5 Dvd Boxset Season 2 is a great season of Angel Seasons 1-5 Dvd Boxset, in my opinion. I especially love the last few Angel Seasons 1-5 Dvd Boxset episodes where they are in Pylea - it has a very big-screen feel to it, and they're just great episodes.
Angel Seasons 1-5 Dvd Boxset Season 3 gets much darker and there is a lot of division among the group of character and season 2 is a little bit lighter with regard to the characters.

emily

Back to top Go down