ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Disney Going Rogue on Hulu?

Go down

Is Disney Going Rogue on Hulu? Empty Is Disney Going Rogue on Hulu?

Post  ivyivy Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:00 pm

Another week, another must-readthe simpsons dvd box set from Bloomberg News. Earlier this month they published a great piece on Ted Sarandos, the guy who gets studios to sell digital streaming rights to Netflix (NFLX). And now, late in the day Friday, comes a piece from Andy Fixmer and Ronald Grover’s thatdisney dvd breaks news ofthat 70s show dvd box set Disney (DIS) fighting everybody loves Raymond dvd box sethard to get better terms on their Netflix contract. disney dvd box setThe actual news is complicated and involves the Starz network, so I suggest you read the Fixmer/Grover original to fully appreciate.family guy dvd box set But here’s South park dvd collectionwhat’s salient disney dvdfor our South park dvd collectionpurposes:

Disney isn’t happy with Netflix. disney dvd collection
Disney “is building an online video subscription business that could start how i met your mother series dvdthis year, according to a separate person with knowledge of Curb your[url=http://www.cartoon77.com/products/The-office-Seasons-1-5-DVD-Boxset-cartoon-1772.html]the office dvd box set enthusiasm series dvd[/url]the plans.”
For a company that owns 27 percent of Hulu, tAmerican dad dvdhese are very disney dvd collectionimportant developments. If Disney can’t come to terms with Netflix, it has a built-in alternative: everybody loves Raymond dvd box setGo to Hulu. That this hasn’t happened already continues to surprise me. (So much so thatNaruto complete series dvd box set at some point soonall disney dvds this blog will make a regular feature out of Hulu’s movie offerings.) Disney, Universal Studios, and Fox’s how i met your mother series dvdfilm units have left disney dvdHulu’s movie section alone, meaning there’s a serious married with children dvd box setdrought of popular films. The TV section, meanwhile, is well-stocked withthe simpsons dvd the South park dvd box setthree companies’ TV fare. It’s like giving birth to twins and feeding one caviar and the other Chef Boyardee,South park dvd collection even though you have extra caviar to go everybody loves Raymond dvd box setaround.

Of course, one of the reasonsthe simpsons dvd box set the films aren’t already on Hulu is because Hulu’s business Naruto complete series dvd box setmodel isn’t Netflix’s. For now there are no subscriptionsthe office dvd box set allowed.disney dvd box set Movies that run on Hulu would likely need to run with ads because there isn’t the guaranteed, paid-in-advance revenue like when Disney everybody loves Raymond dvd box setsells South park dvd collectiona film to Netflix.

ivyivy

Back to top Go down