ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Simpsons' most memorable quotes

Go down

The Simpsons' most memorable quotes Empty The Simpsons' most memorable quotes

Post  ivyivy Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:22 pm

10 MEMORABLEthe simpsons dvd box set HOMER SIMPSON QUOTES
• "To alcohol! The cause of - and solution to - all of life's problems!"

• [Reading computer South park dvd box setmanual] "To start, press any key. disney dvd box setWhere's the 'Any'how i met your mother series dvd key?"

• "Kids, you tried yourfamily guy dvd box set best and you failed miserably. The that 70s show dvd box setlesson is, disney dvdnever try."

• "I wantNaruto complete series dvd box set to share something all disney dvdswith you: The three married with children dvd box setlittle sentences that will get you through life. Number 1: Cover for me. Number 2: Oh, good everybody loves Raymond dvd box setidea, Boss! Number 3: It was Curb your enthusiasm series dvdlike that when the simpsons dvd I got here."

• "I have feelings too -disney box set like 'disney dvd collectionMy stomach hurts' or 'I'm going crazy'
that 70s show dvd box set
• "Sensitive love letters South park dvd collectionare my specialty. 'Dear Baby, how i met your mother series dvdWelcome to Dumpsville. Population: you.'"

• "Pffft, English. Who American dad dvdneeds that? I'm never going to England."

• Homer: "Well, he's got alldisney dvd the money in the world, but there's one thing he can't buy."
Marge: "What's that?"
Homer: [thinks] "A dinosaur."

• Marge: "Homer, the plant called. all disney dvdsThey said if you don't show up tomorrow don't bother showing up on Monday."
Homer: "Woo-hoo! the simpsons dvd box set Four-day weekend!"

• "D'oh!"

10 MEMORABLE BLACKBOARD QUOTES
• I will not yell 'She's married with children dvd box setdead' during roll call.

• I will notthe simpsons dvd box set surprise the ithe office dvd box setncontinent.

• SpongeBob is not a confamily guy dvd box set traceptive.

• My butt does not deserve disney dvd box seta website.

• Fish Naruto complete series dvd box setdo not like South park dvd box setcoffee.

• I will not lthe simpsons dvd aminate dog doo.

• Frankincense is not aSouth park dvd collection monster.

• The capital disney dvdsof MontanaAmerican dad dvd is not "Hannah".

• Silly string is that 70s show dvd box setnot a nasaldisney dvd spray.

• Nobody reads these disney box setanymore.

ivyivy

Back to top Go down