ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

after winning the SBS Championship

Go down

after winning the SBS Championship Empty after winning the SBS Championship

Post  phil9527 Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:08 pm

Last year, after winning the SBS Championship(golf clubs) and the WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship, Ogilvy had won three events worldwide, including an event in Australia, in seven starts. The rest of the year, however, was "rubbish," he said. His win last week broke a 10-month drought. He pointed to working too hard on the driving range, tinkering with his swing and pushing himself too hard to play good golf(taylormade r9 driver).I had a moment of clarity," said Ogilvy, who will play in next week's Abu Dhabi Golf Championship(ping g15 driver) on the European Tour.What are you trying so hard for? Here's a ball and there is a hole. Just hit it that way.Keep it simple the whole time.I think I can be a player who can win any golf tournament(titleist ap2 irons) I play. I've just got to work to get through the bad days and bad patches. I have to work on how to do it.A year after winning by six shots, Ogilvy rallied from a two-stroke deficit with 10 holes to play with smart decisions and flawless golf(Ping G10 Irons) for a 6-under 67 and a one-shot victory over Rory Sabbatini on Sunday. In Woods' absence, the spotlight will shine upon the world's other elite-level golfers(Ping Rapture V2 Irons). Yes, Phil Mickelson will get bumped up to the game's greatest attraction, but many others(TaylorMade R7 CGB MAX Fairway Wood) will reap the benefits, too.

phil9527

Back to top Go down