ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stained Glass Illustrates ‘Simpsons’

Go down

Stained Glass Illustrates ‘Simpsons’ Empty Stained Glass Illustrates ‘Simpsons’

Post  ivyivy Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:01 pm

Artist’s Panel Now Hangsthe simpsons dvd box set in Office Where ‘Simpsons’ Episodesdisney movies on dvd Are Written
By Caitlin McNamara
Brooklyn Dailythat 70s show dvd box set Eagle

BROOKLYN --Curb your enthusiasm series dvd When Morgan South park dvd box setSpurlock was commissioned by Fox to make family guy dvd box set “The Simpsons 20th Anniversary Special – the simpsons dvd In 3-D! On Ice!” he faced thehow i met your mother series dvd immense task of gatheringSouth park dvd collection Simpsons referencesdisney dvd from around American dad dvd the world. (Note: disney dvd box setthe film is neither in 3-D, nor on ice).

In September, an assistant of Spurlock’s came across the everybody loves Raymond dvd box setstained glass work of Joseph Cavalieri online, andfamily guy dvd box set she called him that the same day to arrangedisney dvd collection an interview.

This is how his panel, “The Countryman andthe office dvd box set the Serpent” (2009) — featuring Bart, “astro-Maggies”how i met your mother series dvd and a small,the simpsons dvd dead Ned Flanders married with children dvd box set— came to have a moment in thedisney box set film.

“They filmed over two hours of footage aAmerican dad dvdt my studio, all resulting in a cameo shot of my work,” says Cavalieri, who usesNaruto complete series dvd box set the facilities at UrbanGlass in Fort Greene to fire pieces too large for hisSouth park dvd collection home studio. “I am very excited to have my stained glass work flashed around theSouth park dvd box set U.S. and globally!”

The cameo is just disney dvd box seta few seconds, disney dvd collectionbut it’s there, at the 2:44 mark. And considering that references to 21 years of the uber-popular show were boiled down all disney dvdsto a film running less than an hour, the simpsons dvd box set inclusion in anyhow i met your mother series dvd mannerdisney movies on dvd is a source of

ivyivy

Back to top Go down