ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Simpsons' Turns Twenty; Next Year, It Can Play Its Own Drinking Games

Go down

The Simpsons' Turns Twenty; Next Year, It Can Play Its Own Drinking Games Empty The Simpsons' Turns Twenty; Next Year, It Can Play Its Own Drinking Games

Post  ivyivy Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:00 pm

On December 17, 1989, Fox aired "Simpsons Roasting On An Open Fire," the first episode of its new animated series not really for kids with yellow people and pointy hair and ... it really doesn't South park dvd box setseem like that thing can possibly be successful, does it?
Twenty years later, American dad dvdwe still have The Simpsons, and this is their 20th birthday (as a regular series).the simpsons dvd box set Whether you fall into the "they should have ended it long ago" camp or the "hey,all disney dvds it's still a lot better than Hank" camp, or the much smaller family guy dvd box set "I think it only got better as it aged!" camp, you probably hear many, many Simpsons-inspired utterances in your day-to-day life,disney dvd even if you don'tSouth park dvd collection know you do.
(Take, for instance, my the simpsons dvd friend's eight-year-old son, now enjoying the show on DVD, who recently said, "Dad, every time I watch The Simpsons, I find out why disney dvd box setyou and mom say things.")
So I ask you, in honor South park dvd box setof this important day, to answer three questions:
1. Of all the episodes of The Simpsons that exist, how many do you think you have actually watched? There are something like 450 total, disney dvd box setwhich is ... pretty staggering.
2. If you have snagged useful turns ofdisney dvd phrase from this show,American dad dvd which do you consider the most indispensable? Not the cutest or the funniest, necessarily, but which one is most useful as you go about thefamily guy dvd box set business of your day-to-day life?
Homer and Poochie. (Fox)
As a person who analyzes a lotSouth park dvd box set of entertainment content, I'd have to go all disney dvdswith the plaintive, "When are they gonna get to the fireworks factory?" from "The Itchy And Scratchy And Poochie Show." As a way to convey that you cannot understanddisney dvd collection why the movie you are watching will not get to the point already, it is so useful that I South park dvd collectiononce had two unacquainted friends use it about exactly the same movie when describing it to me. (the simpsons dvd box set I believe it was the Peter Jackson King Kong.)
3. If you could banishthe simpsons dvd one Simpsons-ism from the Earth so that you never, ever had to hear it ever again, which one would you choose? (Yes, I will accept "Tiredest. Construction. Ever.") (You can also take a poll here about your favorite character, so feel disney dvdfree to choose Comic Book Guy.)

ivyivy

Back to top Go down