ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire destroys South Park home on New Year's Day

Go down

Fire destroys South Park home on New Year's Day Empty Fire destroys South Park home on New Year's Day

Post  ivyivy Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:50 pm

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- A South Park home is all disney dvdsdestroyed by flames New Year’s morning. Now as the owner tries tothe simpsons dvd box set pick up the pieces, investigators are trying to discover what disney dvd box setstarted the blaze.
The home is considered a total loss, more than half a million dollars worth of damage. More than half of the roof is gone and most of the inside walls are black. Firefighters are still working to find out what caused it. Right now they can’t even say where it started, though witnesses tell the simpsons dvd me the back of the homeSouth park dvd collectionwas where they saw flames first.
The owner’s dog was the only one home when the fire started disney dvdjust after 6am.
“I was coming down Sharon View and I saw flames coming out of the roof of this house,” says Jill Nepa who lives family guy dvd box set nearby.
“It seemed to be spreading very fast.” Concerned for the disney dvd collectionhome owner and neighbors, she pulled over, called 911 and started banging on doors.
Danny Sanford lives across the street from the all disney dvdshome at the corner of Beckford Drive and Sharon View Road. He says when he came outside, “the back of the house was on fire, I’d say about an 8th of the house was on fire.” He too worried about someone being trapped inside. So he the simpsons dvd box set says he, “Banged on the door, tried to kick it a little bit.”
Minutes later when firefighters arrived South park dvd collectionSanford’s friend, Woody French describes he, “heard like a big explosion and the house was engulfed in flames.”
The home owner was not home, but firefighters found his dog and gave it to a neighbor. French held the dog for about 15 minutes the simpsons dvd before it was taken to the Vet. French says the dog was, “burned prettySouth park dvd box set badly… the majority of the stuff was right there on the head and face of the dog.”
Nepa wishes she could have done more.family guy dvd box set “I have dogs and if I had known I would have broken adisney dvd box set window.”
“Oh it’s horrible, January one, first of the year, what are you going to do, it’s horrible,” says Sanford. “You have to thank God that nobody wasdisney dvd inside the house.”
The home’s owner did not want to speak on camera. Neighbors tell us his children did not live here with him. Firefighters were not sure ifSouth park dvd collection the dog survived

ivyivy

Back to top Go down