ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rena Sofer Keeps NCIS Secrets by Not Knowing What They Are

Go down

Rena Sofer Keeps NCIS Secrets by Not Knowing What They Are Empty Rena Sofer Keeps NCIS Secrets by Not Knowing What They Are

Post  cotton501 Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:48 am

Rena Sofer isn't having a hard time keeping her character's secrets on her guest stint on NCIS dvd

That's because, Star Trek Enterprise dvd according to the 24 and Heroes vet, Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd she doesn't know what those secrets are. Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd
Sofer's run on the show involves the investigation of a Navy pilot's death. Disney dvd collection Aerospace engineer Victor Tillman (guest star Marcus Giamatti) and his gossip girl dvd box set prototype jet packs become the focus of the investigation. entourage dvd But before Gibbs (Mark Harmon) and his team can get any answers from Tillman, golden girls complete box set they have to go through his hard-nosed attorney, star trek complete series played by Sofer. the sopranos complete series

"She's a high-priced lawyer, farscape complete series and she's not afraid of anybody, ally mcbeal complete series" Sofer says of her character, one tree hill dvd Margaret Allison Hart. battlestar galactica dvd That includes Gibbs, frasier complete box set against whom she holds some sort of mysterious grudge that even Sofer doesn't fully understand. friends complete series

"When I did the episode, sons of anarchy dvd I had a lot of questions and no one really answered anything for me," Sofer says. stargate atlantis dvd "That's the way they like to do things over there. boston legal complete series I don't know what she's after or why. how I met your mother dvd box set I don't know if she hates Gibbs or what. It actually makes it fun for me that I don't know why I'm saying a line that I'm saying." scrubs dvd
McGee (Sean Murray), who leads the investigation, criminal minds dvd also inherits some of Hart's ill will toward Gibbs. mash complete series "I basically put McGee in his place, that 70s show complete series" Sofer says. "In my very first scene, I make it clear that I know [he's] talking to me, but I don't have time for him and I don't really care what he has to say. ghost whisperer dvd

"But the scene is really about the fact that even though I am talking to McGee, grey’s anatomy dvd I'm really looking at Gibbs," Sofer continues. James Bond 007 dvd box set "I think she takes this case to make herself known to Gibbs more than anything else. It's her entry into his world." Charmed complete box set
It won't be a one-time visit to GibbsLand, either. house md dvd Sofer confirms that she will be back for at least one more episode, which is shooting now. However long Sofer's stay on NCIS lasts, supernatural dvd box set she says the second half of the season is shaping up to be a crowd-pleaser. "There's a clear motion being set by NCIS," she says. the office dvd box set "We have no idea what that motion is based on what we've done, but it's very mysterious and it's very intriguing. monk dvd box set And if it's intriguing to the actors playing the roles, then I can't even imagine how exciting it's going to be for the viewers."

cotton501

Back to top Go down