ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disney World Raises Parking Price

Go down

Disney World Raises Parking Price Empty Disney World Raises Parking Price

Post  ivyivy Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:37 pm

I received this question from Ron who asks:
We have planned the end of November. Are the toy story movies in 3d going to be shown on thedisney dvd collection Disney Cruise Ships disney dvdanytime soon?
Well Ron we were able tothe simpsons dvd find out disney dvdsa few things.
Disney Offers a Toy disney dvd box setStory the Musical onboard
In addition to first-run disney movies on dvdfilms, the Buena Vista Theatre—in a cruise industry first—screens 3-D digital movies family guy dvd box set for your enjoyment. Equipped with the latest disney dvddigital 3-D projectors, the theatre allows you to experience the fun and excitement of both new and classic films during your cruise.
Toy Story 3D is scheduled to be in theaters tillall disney dvds the end of November
PR News Wire – is an older article but American dad dvdtalks about seeing Toy Story 3d & Christmas Carol on board in 3D.
We were not ablethe simpsons dvd box set to find anything directly stating it is 100% showing but I would imaginedisney dvd collection it would be. Overall I would check the ships Navigator onboard it should South park dvd box settell you what disney box setis playing.
Hope this helps.
Share the MagicSouth park dvd collection:
Related Posts:
Disney Villains Set Sail withfamily guy dvd box set Disney Cruise Line
Ahoy Sailor disney dvd box setMickey!
Hidden Mickeys Take to disney dvdthe High Seas
Ride the AquaDuckthe simpsons dvd box set - Disney Cruise Line
Creativity and Innovation Take disney dvd collectionthe Helm Aboard Disney American dad dvdDream

ivyivy

Back to top Go down