ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New COLD CASE unit renews family's hope

Go down

New COLD CASE unit renews family's hope Empty New COLD CASE unit renews family's hope

Post  Hchristmasday Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:31 am

New COLD CASE unit renews family's hope
BRATTLEBORO, Vt. – It was the night of Feb. 4, 2001 -- Bethany Sinclair's first date. Her mother helped the 15-year-old get ready, carefully braiding her hair and applying some makeup. She drove her to the movies. Tina Sinclair was James Bond dvd box set so proud of her daughter, such a young lady. It was the last night either of Disney dvd collection them were seen alive.

This month, House MD dvd the Sinclairs were added to the long list of unsolved cases investigators will be looking at as part of the new COLD CASE dvd Unit of the New Hampshire Department of Michael Jackson ultimate collection Justice.

"The Beatles Collection dvds How can you believe that they're never coming home or that they are las vegas dvd series coming home not alive," Tina Sinclair's mother, Mary Lewis, said yesterday. "You still have to have that Charmed dvd string of hope every now and then. It would be wonderful if they'll ever come forth and find them before True Blood dvd season I end up going home."
No one has ever been prosecuted married with children dvd in connection with the pair's disappearance. Tina Sinclair was 34, The L Word dvd Bethany 15. The Attorney General's Bones Season dvd Office named Tina Sinclair's Doctor Who dvds live-in boyfriend, Star Trek Series dvd Eugene Van Bowman of Chesterfield, as a person Criminal Minds dvd of interest, but never a suspect. He was the last one to see the two alive. Farscape season dvd To date, Tina and Bethany Sinclair are listed Mash dvd Season as missing persons.
Over the past nine years, Ghost Whisperer dvd the family has held yearly vigils, created Web sites, conducted extensive Boston Legal dvd searches, hired private investigators, gone on talk shows and even consulted CSI Miami Season dvd psychics.
It has taken a toll, Tina Sinclair's prison break dvd sister, Sharon Garry, said. The search is all-consuming. Well-meaning friends have been shown the door when they suggested she give up.
"You can't give up," The Tudors dvd Garry said. "They just don't get it."
"When I realize that it's been almost nine Lost Seasons dvds years, I don't know where it's gone," Garry said. The Simpsons dvds"I've lost a lot, financially lost a lot, emotionally NCIS season dvd and physically. I've got a lot of health problems that I know are Buffy The Vampire Slayer dvds linked to just the emotional pain I've been through . . . I'm Battlestar Galactica dvd season 50 pounds heavier. I had a career. I had a life that I had planned for myself. That's all gone."
Lewis said she tries to stay Warner Bros dvd stoic. God will get her through, she said. She'd likely be healthier, Law and Order dvd and certainly happier, if she just knew what happened, she said.
"It's hell living Law and Order dvdwith it," Lewis said. "It's hard to explain how much Mad Men Season dvd we love them and miss them. DVD set collection We miss them horribly. Every now and then I look at Tales from the Crypt dvds the pictures and talk to them and say, 'We're here.' You'd think that Supernatural DVD as the years go by it would get easier. Christmas gifts for kids It doesn't."
Monica Caison, founder andMonk dvd season executive director of the nonprofit North Carolina-based Community United Effort Center for Missing Persons (CUE), is working on 1,600 missing person cases, South Park dvds including the Sinclairs.
"It's a constant wearing 24 dvd season and tearing on them that they have to endure daily," Family Guy dvd season Caison said of the families she works with.
According to the FBI, there CSI Miami Season dvd were 778,164 missing person cases in Supernatural DVD 2008.
"It doesn't matter how Medium DVD long the person has been missing," Caison said. SDexter DVD seasonshe likens it to the panic that sets in for parents when they lose sight of How I Met Your Mother season a child in a Gilmore Girls dvd season public place.
"That's how these True Blood dvd season people feel every day. And it Charmed dvd does not go away. They can condition themselves to Criminal Minds dvd live with it, but they never really learn how to deal with it," she said.
CUE took on the Sinclair case a Law and Order dvd little over two years ago, and has sent out four search Buffy and Angel Series dvds parties -- one as recently as two weeks ago -- to look for clues The Shield dvd season or remains. They haven't found anything yet.
"We're not giving up Boston Legal dvd on them; we're here for them no matter how long it takes," Caison said.
And while the possibility Rurouni Kenshin dvd of more eyes on the case brings hope, Heroes dvd season it is bittersweet.
"That's what The Sopranos complete dvd they want, is somebody to look at it Friends complete dvd again," Caison said. "But there's Stargate complete dvd the feeling of, 'Do I hope again? The Closer dvd Is this time going to be the time?'"
At the same time, Caison, The Big Bang Theory dvd Garry and Lewis all said, Rome dvds it's a fresh look at the case that just might Dollhouse dvd solve it.
"We're very enthusiastic Sons of Anarchy Seasons dvd about it," Garry said. "If Two and a Half Men dvd you came forward before and provided information but you don't COLD CASE dvd
feel like it was investigated . . . James Bond dvd box set Please come forward again. We've got another shot. We've got another chance Disney dvd collection at it."

Hchristmasday

Back to top Go down