ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiger Woods may not be topic on 'Family Guy'

Go down

Tiger Woods may not be topic on 'Family Guy' Empty Tiger Woods may not be topic on 'Family Guy'

Post  ivyivy Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:59 pm

Tiger Woods may be spared the wrath of Seth MacFarlane. The creator of "Family Guy" talked with Entertainment Tonight at the premiere of his new DVD, and he expressed ambivalence the simpsons dvd box set when asked if he would frame an episode around the golfSouth park dvd collection superstar:
"The problem is it will blow over...If we write a script now and it airs a year from now, nobody's going to care. He'll have slept with plenty of other women by then."
This quote in itself echoes one of the biggest problems for "Family Guy," a show that attempts to stay current but also takes a long time to animate. This is in direct comparison to otherfamily guy dvd box set shows such as "South Park," which can write, animate, and air an episode within a span of a few weeks.
Do you think "Family Guy"the simpsons dvd will ever parody the Tiger Woods scandal? Let me know your disney dvd collectionthoughts by leaving a comment below!
Want to read more of the latest TV news? Then click the "subscribe" button at the top of the page to receive continuous updates. You can also follow me on Facebook, Myspace, or Twitter.
Today's top TV stories:
Jaimee Grubbs boasting about Tiger Woods fame
"30 Rock" star needsSouth park dvd box set a kidney transplant
"Jon and Kate Plus 8:" Jon South park dvd collectionGosselin "estranged" Hailey Glassman from mother
"The Biggest Loser"family guy dvd box set announces new contestants, including 526-pound man
Jaimee Grubbs could have the simpsons dvd Tiger Woods sex tape
"The Vampire Diaries" gets a marathon; is it too much?

[b][i]

ivyivy

Back to top Go down