ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smallville dvd

Go down

Smallville dvd Empty Smallville dvd

Post  moonll Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:37 pm

I began watching the smallville 1-9 dvd series in the summer, right after the season finale, when WB started rerunning episodes. I was immediately hooked. (I preordered the smallville dvd of the episodes right after it was announced.) What struck me immediately about the series was its attention to character development. While the series is mainly episodic, there are usually several subplots that continue from week to week that advances the characters' relationships to one another. The ongoing story of Clark and Lana is especially poignant and heartbreaking due to the fact those who are familiar with Superman lore understand that, even if the two of them get together, their romance won't last. smallville seasons 1-9 has develped to smallville season 1-9 but I was so much addicted to it that I have to review thw whole smallville 1-9 boxset. Like every other season, this one had its ups and downs. buy smallville dvd from the internet and found it is so easy to find smallville on dvd. smallville dvd for sale is always on top buy, then I know I have so many same share with others. When I had the smallville seasons 1-9 dvd boxset in hand , I was so excited and can not wait and share with them.As you've probably read,Farscape Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset is due to be cancelled which is to me just ridiculous being one of the most popular shows out there. However, it's rumored that if their ratings go up before the end of season 4 of farscape seasons 1-4 they may not cancel it.Season one of farscape dvd introduces you to the various characters, good and bad,and revolves alot around the main character, astronaut John Crichton. Most of the time you feel lost as he does trying to cope with new surroundings & a new way of life(which is very good acting by Ben Browder).Season two of farscape series 1-4 evolves the other characters and their relationships towards each other.Season three of Farscape Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset is loaded to the max with drama.Farscape 1-4 space is inhabited by aliens who pass gas, burp, have intimate relations, love, hate, get hungry and can be fairly dirty in their habits. Add to this the great cultural references made by Crighton, the viewer gets the feeling that this is a bit like what space would really be like. A far cry from the antiseptic cleanliness and "wonder" of the Star Trek franchise. Lastly Farscape dvd boxset has a timeline in the sense that it's not an endless variety of adventures for no particular reason there is an actual endstate the writers and producers have in mind at the end of the series.

Monk Seasons 1-8 DVD Boxset
Doctor Who Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset
Charmed Seasons 1-8 DVD Boxset
Doctor Who Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset
The X Files Seasons 1-9 DVD Boxset
My Name Is Earl Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset
The Simpsons dvd
The Simpsons Seasons 1-20 DVD Boxset
Nip Tuck Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset
Sons of Anarchy Season 1-2 DVD Boxset
Little House on the Prairie dvd
The Golden Girls Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset