ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House MD Dvd Box Set

Go down

House MD Dvd Box Set Empty House MD Dvd Box Set

Post  Nancybaby Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:23 am

All times listed are Eastern Standard Time for December 14-20
You can catch up on one tree hill dvd box set"The Vampire Diaries" this week because the CW is all "The Vampire Diaries" all the time beginning Monday at 8 p.m. that 70s show 1-8 dvdon the CW. If you only pick one episode to watch, I vote for watching "Haunted" Thursday at 8 p.m. boston legal dvd box setThat episode was a game changer.
A lot of shows are in repeats this week, but surprisingly friends dvd box setmost of the CBS shows are new episodes starting with "How I Met Your Mother" (Monday, CBS, 8 p.m.) where Lily dexter dvd suddenly realizes that smoking makes her sound like Harvey Fierstein. Mash dvd box set I'm slightly wary of this story line since I don't think we knew Lily smoked before (did we?) but the show seems the office dvd to be on a creative upswing so I'm optimistic. Christine Baranski takes a break from "The Good Wife" to return as disney 100 years of magic dvd box set Leonard's mom on "The Big Bang Theory" Monday at 9:30 p.m. on CBS.
Nick Lachey hosts Grey’s anatomy dvd "The Sing Off" beginning Monday at 8 p.m. on NBC. The competition will air Monday, Tuesday and Desperate Housewives dvd box set Wednesday of this week and conclude next week.
Jennifer Hudson, my favorite "American Idol" Scrubs dvd box setcontestant ever (I was a fan long before her "Dreamgirls" Oscar), has her own holiday special "Jennifer Hudson: one tree hill dvd setI"ll Be Home for Christmas" Monday at 8 p.m. on ABC.
So I received a lot of mixed feedback on that 70s show seasons 1-8 dvd"Men of a Certain Age" (Monday, TNT, 9 p.m.). What I can tell you is that I've now seen next week's episode boston legal box setand I think it's the best one yet so the show is definitely heading in the right direction. This week, friends dvd setOwen's wife confronts her father-in-law.
"Lie to Me" has its "fall finale" Monday at 9 p.m. dexter dvd set on FOX. The show won't return to the schedule until spring.
"Gordon Ramsay: Cookalong Live," Mash dvd set airs Tuesday at 9 p.m. on FOX. Alyson Hannigan, Cedric the Entertainer and Leanne Rimes join Ramsay, who guarantees that by the office dvd box setthe end of the hour, you'll have made Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp, Chili Peppers and Tomatoes, Steak Diane disney 100 years of magic dvd box set with Sautéed Potatoes and Peas, and Quick Tiramisu. Cold Case dvd But who is going to want to eat all that at 10 o'clock at night?
"The Good Wife" is also new this week. Gilmore Girls dvd Alicia looks into a judge who she thinks might be on the take Tuesday at 10 p.m. on CBS.
Adam Lambert performs during the two House md dvdhour finale of "So You Think You Can Dance" Wednesday at 8 p.m. on FOX.
That's all for today. I'm back on Friday Scrubs dvd box setwith my picks for the best of everything television 2009. Do you have a favorite TV quote or TV moment of 2009?

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down