ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Office Seasons 1-5 Dvd

Go down

The Office Seasons 1-5 Dvd Empty The Office Seasons 1-5 Dvd

Post  Nancybaby Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:20 am

Here, in no particular order, are my favorite TV characters for 2009.
1.Amy Poehler as Leslie Knope on NBC's "Parks & Recreation:" Her one tree hill dvd box setshow easily wins the most improved award. Poehler has delicately balanced Leslie's gung-ho enthusiasm and that 70s show 1-8 dvdnaïve optimism without ever making her seem incompetent or silly. Even last week, when Leslie pulled down boston legal dvd box set her pants on live TV, I was proud of her not embarrassed by her behavior. Amidst a wacky work environment, friends dvd box setPoehler has created a character I can't help but root for - she oozes believable emotions (no one does a crestfallen face dexter dvd like Poehler) and I kind of think she's pretty good at her job.
2.Zach Gilford as Matt Saracen on DirectTV/NBC's "Friday Night Lights:" As I stated above, it's hard to chose my favorite Mash dvd box set "Friday Night Lights" character - they're all pretty terrific. But Gilford gracefully rises oh-so-slightly above the rest. the office dvd When he had to decide between leaving Dillon to follow his dream of becoming an art student or staying in disney 100 years of magic dvd box set Dillon and caring for his ailing grandmother, well I get teary and proud just thinking about that moment. Grey’s anatomy dvd He even made me believe he would take Julie back after she had treated him so terribly.
3.Elizabeth Mitchell as Juliet on ABC's "Lost:" There's Desperate Housewives dvd box set something about the plaintive look in Mitchell's eyes that just gets me every time -- Scrubs dvd box setthe flash of hurt that crossed her face when she could see that Sawyer still cared for Kate or the way she House md dvdsaid goodbye to James in the heartbreaking final moments of the season finale. Mitchell is one of those one tree hill dvd setactresses who actually makes my heart ache. She totally made me believe that Juliet and Sawyer belonged that 70s show seasons 1-8 dvdtogether, a coupling I had never really considered before. I'm happy that she's on "V" but even boston legal dvd setmore delighted that we'll be seeing her again in the final season of "Lost."
4.Portia de Rossi as Veronica on ABC's "Better Off Ted:" defriends dvd set Rossi's comedic gift is that she says absolutely dexter dvd box setoutrageous lines with pitch perfect delivery and utter conviction. I didn't think there could be a better role for de Rossi than Mash dvd set Linsday Bluth, but Veronica comes pretty darn close.
5. Nathan Fillion as Rick Castle on ABC's "Castle:" As I said a few weeks ago, he is the most charming character in prime time.
6. Christina Hendricks as on AMC's "Mad Men:" As good as the office dvd box set this season was, every episode Joan wasn't in was one too many. I've never missed a TV character the way disney 100 years of magic dvd box set I missed Joan. Joan epitomizes the struggle of women during that time. Grey’s anatomy dvd box set She's so competent - as the finale proved, they couldn't start a new firm without her - but so vulnerable to Golden Girls dvd box setthe power of the men around her. And Joan confronting her husband was one of the best TV moments of the year.
Those are my favorite TV Scrubs dvd setcharacters for 2009. Who are yours?

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down