ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disney DVD BOX SET

Go down

Disney DVD BOX SET Empty Disney DVD BOX SET

Post  Nancybaby Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:16 am

There we go, dear TV Squad readers, a few of our wishes and theories one tree hill dvd box setconcerning Desperate Housewives have come true this week in the Christmas-themed installment of the show. that 70s show 1-8 dvdI mentioned a few weeks back that I wanted Dylan, Katherine's daughter, to come back to Wisteria Lane and boston legal dvd box sethelp her mother, and it came true. And two weeks ago, a few of you predicted the accurate turn of events concerning friends dvd box setKatherine's stabbing.

But Katherine's crazy storyline wasn't the important dexter dvd event of the last episode of 2009. As teased for weeks, Mash dvd box set the lives of the Wisteria Lane citizens were rocked by a boom and a crunch.
Before I comment on the crash, let's deal the office dvd with the other storylines:
Crazy Katherine: Dylan was finally called to Wisteria Lane to Golden Girls dvd give her mother a much needed reality check. I was a tad surprised by the fact that Katherine told her daughter disney 100 years of magic dvd box set that she (Kat) was married to Mike and that Susan was of the stalking and stabbing kind. However, Grey’s anatomy dvd it quickly made sense to me that Kat would try to live her dream life through her phone chats with her daughter. Cold Case dvd Even if Katherine was in crazy mode, she was definitely sane deep down inside, as she knew that if Dylan came to see her, Gilmore Girls dvdeverything would crash and burn. I wonder if Katherine will end up in the same loony bin as Dave. After all, House md dvdMarc Cherry did say that he would love to bring Dave back in somehow.
The Scavos vs the Solises: The war is still on even if Scrubs dvd Lynette tried to apologize and even if Bree ordered Gaby and Lynette to make up. However, as some of you posted in comments Desperate Housewives dvd to my last review, they will more than likely be friends again due to the tragedy that happened this week.
The Love Triangle: Can you believe that Criminal Minds dvd box set Orson has been bluffing all these months?! He was even way too peaceful when Bree handed him the divorce papers Gossip Girl 1-2 dvd and told him she had been seeing someone. I expected a scene from Orson at that point. Of course, I was rewarded later Grey’s anatomy dvd box set in the episode when Karl had to tell Orson that he, Karl, was Bree's boyfriend and that he was about to propose. disney 100 years of magic dvd box set Orson took it out on Karl, and I wouldn't be surprised if Karl ends up being one of the dead ones. Golden Girls dvd box setThis could lead to a new murder mystery ... What if Orson was so enraged that he killed Karl during their fight? one tree hill dvd Karl's death would be rule as accidental at first due to the plane crashing in. But if the morgue staff investigates a bit further, boston legal dvd they could discover he died before the crash ... Even if I don't want Karl to die since I'm a Karl/Bree shipper, friends dvd setI must say that a Karl murder mystery could be interesting for a few weeks.
The Bolens: We didn't learn much more about dexter dvd box set what Angie did except that it happened 18 years ago and that it goes along with the word "terrorist." No matter, their storyline got Mash dvd set crunchier when nurse Mona learned the truth and decided to blackmail them. Lucky for the Bolens, it looks like the plane crash will the office dvd box setallow them to stay a tad longer on Wisteria Lane.

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down