ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MASH SERIES DVD

Go down

MASH SERIES DVD Empty MASH SERIES DVD

Post  Nancybaby Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:11 am

Just because Drew Nieporent, one tree hill dvd box set the Manhattan restaurateur whose mini empire includes Nobu and Tribeca Grill, has a Sunday off doesn’t mean he that 70s show 1-8 dvd takes a break from his passion for food. Mr. Nieporent, 54, who started working in restaurants when he was 16, boston legal dvd box set says his Sundays revolve around eating and football-watching at his home in Ridgewood, N.J. He sees his wife, friends dvd box setAnn; his son, Andrew, 22; and his daughter, Gabrielle, 18, at meal times.
Skip to next paragraphBAGEL AND dexter dvd SAUNA I’ll be up at 9. I’ve got to wake up in the morning and have a bagel. I tend to like cinnamon raisin bagels with a schmear. Mash dvd box set I turn my sauna on. Sunday is really the only time I can take a sauna. I typically do it pre-bagel or the office dvd post-bagel.
EYE-OPENER If there’s no Jets or Giants Golden Girls dvd game at the Meadowlands, I’ll be at home post-sauna. I have to make myself a classic bloody mary. It’s very simple: disney 100 years of magic dvd box set You’ve got to have the right tomato juice; you’ve got to have an excellent vodka that comes from the freezer. Grey’s anatomy dvd Then you just, you put in Worcestershire, you put in Tabasco, you squeeze a wedge of lemon and you shake and that’s it.
WALK DOGS, SMOKE Cold Case dvd CIGAR I have two beautiful cocker spaniels named Chloe and Jackson. They like to walk. I light up a cigar Gilmore Girls dvdbecause I’m a pretty avid cigar smoker. The size of the cigar is called a Churchill, which is named after Winston House md dvdChurchill. It’s an hour smoke. I walk the dogs for about an hour. They’re very friendly and adorable, those long ears, Scrubs dvd box set just a very sweet disposition. It’s like a 12-to-1 walk with the cigar and then watch the game at home.
GAME FOOD Then of course you have to Desperate Housewives dvd box set have the Buffalo chicken wing experience. I do them a little differently, the sauce being made Criminal Minds dvd box setwith butter and Frank’s hot sauce. I bake the wings. I don’t deep fry or bread them. It’s a little bit lighter Gossip Girl 1-2 dvd on the calorie count. The cooking is usually pretty quick. You have to limit the wings to a dozen. Anything over a Grey’s anatomy dvd box set dozen is gluttonous.
GRILLING AT HOME ... During the game, disney 100 years of magic dvd box set I’m always thinking about dinner. Sunday dinner is one of two things for me. If the weather is nice, I cook one tree hill dvd out on the grill — lamb chops, steaks. I always make a great Caesar salad. I’m a huge tomato person, so tomatoes always. that 70s show seasons 1-8 dvdWhen it’s in season, corn is huge. I always try to steam some broccoli rabe.
TV TIME We’ve got to get home for “60 Minutes.” boston legal dvd set After we’ve had dinner together, then pretty much everyone does their own thing. It’s a big night of television. friends dvd set“Mad Men,” I’m addicted to that show. I love “Desperate Housewives.” I’m watching on one set and taping on two others. Mash dvd set It drives my family crazy.

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down