ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woo-hoo! Simpsons Arcade game coming to iPhone

Go down

Woo-hoo! Simpsons Arcade game coming to iPhone Empty Woo-hoo! Simpsons Arcade game coming to iPhone

Post  ivyivy Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:03 pm

Remember the Simpsons coin-op arcade game? It's aboutdisney movies on dvdto get the iPhone treatment.
EA Mobile the simpsons dvd is soon to release The Simpsons Arcade, which it calls "a throwback to the actual arcade game fromdisney dvd the early 90s." How soon? EA swore us toAmerican dad dvd secrecy for somedisney dvd box set reason, but let's just say you won't disney box sethave long to wait.
The game casts you South park dvdas Homer (woo-hoo!), who must race and battle his way through Springfield in his quest for, natch, a donut. (Mmmm...donut.) Oh, and there's something aboutall disney dvds a devious scheme that needs foiling (D'oh!).
Homer can punch, kick,disney dvd dodge, belly-flop, and, my favorite, butt-slam his enemies.disney dvd Along the way he'll earn "Family Frenzy" power-ups to South park seasonsummon help fromdisney dvd box set other members all disney dvdsof the Simpsons clan.
You'll the simpsons dvd also encounter various mini-games, including the very promising-sounding "Slap Homer," which disney dvduses touch and accelerometer controls to "slap" Homer back South park dvdto life. Somehow, I can't disney box setimagine ever tiring of that.
disney dvd collection
"Ow! Stop hitting family guy dvd me! It really, South park seasonreally hurts!"
(Credit:disney dvds EA Mobile) disney dvdThankfully, all the American dad dvdcharacters' voices are supplied by all disney dvdsthe regular Simpsons cast.
haven't seen the simpsons dvd the game firsthand yet, and I actually never played the coin-op original, but I'm dying the simpsons dvd to try it. How South park seasonabout you? Think you'lldisney dvd box set take this tripall disney dvds to the streets of Springfield?

ivyivy

Back to top Go down