ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Fringe Survive The Thursday Night Shooting Alley?

Go down

Will Fringe Survive The Thursday Night Shooting Alley? Empty Will Fringe Survive The Thursday Night Shooting Alley?

Post  Hchristmasday Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:52 am

Will Fringe Survive The Thursday Night Shooting Alley?
Will Fringe Survive The Thursday Night Shooting Alley?  Fringe-tv-image-1
South Park Seasons dvds Thursday night is bursting at the seams with great TV. It takes me two DVRs to record 24 hours seasons dvd everything, and I don't get it all watched until the next day. My dilemma is not unique, either. Survivor, Bones, COLD CASE seasons dvd and Vampire Diaries all get DVR'd in this house, and that is just 8:00. Then we move Family Guy dvd box set on to Fringe dvd box set-Season-1-DVD-Boxset-cartoon-1594.html]buy Fringe dvd box set dvd box set[/url], CSI Miami Seasons dvds, and Greys at 9:00 followed by The Mentalist at 10:00pm. I'll let you guess what I'm watching live, James Bond 007 movies dvds which shouldn't be difficult at all.
Thursday is Walt Disneys 100 Years Of Magic dvd obviously an important night for the networks. Someone at the ad agencies House MD dvd box set must have come up with some psycho-babble about how people are in a 'buying inclined' frame of Michael Jackson ultimate dvd collection mind on payday, or something. The problem is, obviously, with this much The Beatles Limited Collection dvds good TV compressed into one place somebody las vegas box set is going to get hurt. I fear that someone is Fringe dvds.
I'm a fan of buy Fringe dvd box set, even if it is occasionally less coherent than COLD CASE seasons dvd Walter Bishop on a bad day. Michael Jackson ultimate dvd collection With no meds. Like many, I am of the opinion that cheap Fringe dvd box set failed to prove its potential last season and still falls short of being the paranoia infused Grimm charmed dvd box set Brother's reader for our tech-weary society. But it has great characters and, for some reason, still hums with promise True Blood season dvds and possibility. Too bad it's going to die on Thursday nights.
cheap Fringe dvd box set's ratings have been terrible. Bad enough that married with children dvd FOX hasn't even bothered to spin them. They are what they are. buy Fringe dvd box set has been bringing in less than 7 million live viewers a week for the past couple of weeks. There are varyingThe L Word dvd box set viewpoints on this. The cautious optimism of THR acknowledges the gargantuan nature of the competition, but seems to pin hopes on buy Fringe dvd box set's ability to wait out its opponents. This is somewhat akin to standing on the sun and hoping you'll last long Bones Seasons dvd enough for it to cool off. The ever enlightening TVByTheNumbers cites no reason for their Fringe dvds optimism, simply that they won't worry for a few Star Trek Collection Series dvd more weeks. Curious. The Science FictionCriminal Minds dvd box set geek in me that hankers for another X-Files wants to say "Eh, what's in a number" too, Doctor Who dvds but that's not pragmatic – is it?
The Cold Hard Facts
I'm not trying to bum out the Fringe dvd set fans, but bad ratings are just the beginning for cheap Fringe dvds.
Another bad sign is in the DVD sales for buy Fringe dvd box set. DVD Sales are a huge factor in renewal, with some showsFarscape seasons dvd being renewed mostly on the strength of their off-air brand performance. Fringe dvd set debuted with $3.8 million dollars in DVD sales, almost half of what fellow Warner Brothers product Supernatural DVD box set dvd season . the show Ghost Whisperer dvd box set made. If you want a comparison that will really make you gasp, Heroes absolutely trounced it with close to $15 million.
Fringe dvd seasons also, regardless of how much you loved it, did not have a sparkling first season. FOX Stilted it with curious (American Idol) 24 hours seasons dvd but potent lead-ins, complete with that old overrun trick where you force the audience into the following Family Guy dvd box set show's time-slot and temporarily boost its numbers. Why? This is hard to say, but it probably isn't a reach to say that FOX wasn't going to allow their most heavily, and expensively, promoted new series South Park complete seasons dvds to crash and burn first season – so they propped it up.
The proof that they were less Gossip Girl dvds than thrilled with the performance could be seen in the second season. They moved the production to Vancouver, where Olivia now meets with Broyles on park benches, Grey's Anatomy dvd box set and cut a fan-favorite cast-member (Kirk Acevedo). Sure, Walt Disneys 100 Years Of Magic dvd a lot of shows made cuts this year, but this seems sort of, desperate.
I can sympathize with the fan-boy pundits who James Bond 007 movies dvds want to grin, cross their fingers, and hope it all goes away, but the best chance for cheap Fringe dvd box set's survival nowThe Beatles Limited Collection dvds would be a change of time-slot. With an eroding brand, there is no way that FOX or Warner Brothers is looking at these numbers and finding a Michael Jackson ultimate dvd collectionsilver lining – and any las vegas box set press release that says otherwise House MD dvd box set would the biggest ray of sunshine ever to touch our collective rectums.

Hchristmasday

Back to top Go down