ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hudson: 'Christmas isn't just another day'

Go down

Hudson: 'Christmas isn't just another day' Empty Hudson: 'Christmas isn't just another day'

Post  claire-M Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:28 am

WENN
Jennifer Hudson has returned to Chicago to the simpsons dvd share her idea of what Christmas signifies with US TV audiences.

The singer and actress's Disney movies on dvd holiday special Jennifer Hudson: I'll Be Home For Christmas, which airs South park dvd set tomorrow on ABC, features musical performances, the local church where she got her start singing in disney dvd box set the choir, and the music academy where she studied.

Her friends, family, and former teachers will also feature, reports People.

"It hurts me so when I see family guy dvd people like, 'Whatever, Christmas is just another day'," Hudson said. "I'm that person who's going to go over there and get looney tunes complete series dvd you into the holiday spirit. And that's how I've always been."

Hudson, whose mother Darnell Donnerson South park dvd was shot dead with her brother and nephew last year, added that she was determined to make the show Disney box setseason "as exciting and fun" as possible for her four-month-old son David Daniel Otunga Jr.

claire-M

Back to top Go down