ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disney Pays You $8 to Upgrade from DVD to Blu-ray

Go down

Disney Pays You $8 to Upgrade from DVD to Blu-ray Empty Disney Pays You $8 to Upgrade from DVD to Blu-ray

Post  ivyivy Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:01 pm

Walt Disney the simpsons dvd Treasuresdisney box set: Zorrodisney dvd The latest Walt Disney Treasures is a change of pace in that it’s a collection of complete TV disney dvdsseasons, rather than themed collections of Disney archival materials. The cool black case lets you know this is not the usual silver set, but you know that underdisney dvd the Walt Disney Treasuresfamily guy dvd label it’s goingall disney dvds to be a dvd disney
solid presentation.
Walt Disney Treasures: the simpsons dvdZorro on DVD
I figured a weekly series based on Zorro disney box setshould be some good actiondisney box set every episode. It has to be better than South park seasonthe Antonio Banderas sequel Legend of Zorro. Leonard Maltin does a good job explaining disney dvd collectionthe history of the seriesSouth park dvd and what you’American dad dvdre about to see.disney dvd box set That got me even disney movies on dvdmore pumped.
The episodes themselves family guy dvd look great. It’s a sort of grainy black and white, because it’s old TV footage, South park dvdbut it holds updisney box set even on my 56”dvd disney
set. The blacks are pure and you see the detail in the sets both interior and natural exterior. That’s disney dvdspretty impressive for an old serial show the simpsons dvd to hold up, disney dvdand not even all disney dvdson Blu Ray.

ivyivy

Back to top Go down