ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EW Exclusive: New poster from 'The Simpsons' celebrates 20th season

Go down

EW Exclusive: New poster from 'The Simpsons' celebrates 20th season Empty EW Exclusive: New poster from 'The Simpsons' celebrates 20th season

Post  ivyivy Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:58 pm

Categories: DVD/Video, Exclusive First Look, disney dvdTelevision, The Simpsons, Things That Are Awesome!
All thisthe simpsons dvd poster is missing is Waldo. Tied to the DVD release of The Simpsons‘ 20th season (out Jan. 12), Fox has created an updated poster of their famous shot fromdisney dvd collection 2007’s The Simpsonsfamily guy dvd Movie. Because, clearly, they did not fit enough characters on their first poster. Slackers. (You can only enjoy this new and improved poster in American dad dvdlarger form here—this shot is exclusive to EW!)
Springfield folksSouth park season I’m the simpsons dvd glad made the cut this disney movies on dvdtime around? The Golem South park dvdfrom “Treehouse of Horror XVII,” the angel skeleton from “Lisa the Skeptic,”dvd disney and Ray Romano’disney dvds Ray Magini from “Don’t Fear the Roofer.” But I’m absolutely stoked to see one of my favorite characters, Eleanor Abernathy (a.k.a.disney dvds Crazy Cat Lady), if only because she reminds me of who I will be in family guy dvd 30 years’ time.
Personally, Ithe simpsons dvd could study this poster and soak up warm feelings of nostalgia disney dvd box setfor hours.all disney dvds But do you love the new poster, PopWatchers? disney movies on dvdHave Matt Groening & Co., missed anyone?

ivyivy

Back to top Go down