ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lifetime Announces New Project Runway Cast

Go down

Lifetime Announces New Project Runway Cast Empty Lifetime Announces New Project Runway Cast

Post  summersun Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:20 pm

Project Runway is back — already!star trek voyager Sure, Season 6, the first season to air on Lifetime, just ended with strong ratings, but the network has announced the 16 designers whobones complete series will compete on the show's seventh season.Project Runway: Irina talks about her mean girl image and what's nextThe designers range in age from 21 to 47the wire dvd and are from all over the U.S. and from countries Entourage dvdincluding China, the monk dvdPhilippines and the Dominican Republic. Interestingly, none of the contestants are from New York or Los Angeles, a Project Runway first.The new season of Runway returns Dexter dvd boxsetto New York City, where the designers will eat, sleep and breathestar trek voyager dvd fashion in the Parsons Greys Anatomy dvdworkroom. Heidi Klum will host, Tim Gunn returns as the contestants' mentor, andCriminal Minds dvd Klum, Michael Kors and Ninastar trek voyager complete series Garcia will sit on the judging panel. The whole family back together again!Runway Rundown: Tim flips out and the mean girl takes the two and a half men dvd box setwinSeason 7 premieres Thursday, Jan. 14 at 10/9c, followed by the second-season premiere of Model of the Runway (11/10c).you excited for the new season of Runway?Well, I was The office dvdchecking out some of the bio's @Lifetime anddisney 100 years of magic dvd box set I have to admit, I'm encouraged after One tree hill dvdseason 6's lackluster showing. I honestly thought with the move to Lifetime, eventually we were going to see very supernatural dvdvanilla (okay I'll just say it...BORING) casting that would appeal to the network's key demo, but That 70s show dvdthis cast sI hope they are better then the lasteems veryThe unite dvd box set diverse. Quite honestly, Boston legal dvdmore diverse than  Golden Girls dvd any cast when the show was on BRAVO.

summersun

Back to top Go down