ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Bosses: We're Not Playing It Safe in the Final Season

Go down

Lost Bosses: We're Not Playing It Safe in the Final Season Empty Lost Bosses: We're Not Playing It Safe in the Final Season

Post  summersun Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:11 pm

Prepare yourself, the star trek voyagersixth and final season of Lost is approaching. Obviously, executive producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse have been very tight-lipped about the fate of the Losties after the explosion at the hatch, but they did find time to teasebones complete series just a few tidbits at Tuesday night's unveiling of the 16th and final poster in the damoncarltonandapolarbear.com collection. (Said poster holds a few clues itself, but we're still working on that.) In the meantime, Lindelof and Cuse tell the wire dvdTVGuide.com which is their favorite poster, how they feel heading into the final season and what fans should expect when the show premieres on Feb. 2 (9/8c on ABC).Watch full episodes of LostTVGuide.com: With the final season of Lost approaching, what aremonk dvd you feeling?
Carlton Cuse: I think we're doing something new in this final season narratively, so we have that combination of fear and giddiness. The fear is, oh, what if people don't like it, what if the audience doesn't like what we're doing? The giddiness is, like, we always feel like we have to be bold with our show and if it works, and if people like it as much as we do, we feel like the final season will be a success. When there's a draw though, we stand by our decisions. We're not playing itDexter dvd boxset safe in the final season.
Damon Lindelof: I think at this point, star trek voyager dvdthe nervousness is more based on how we're so deep into this season, that by the time the audience sees it, we're committed to our path. It's star trek voyager complete seriesbeen like that ever since we started premiering in January and February. It's like it's too late to turn back now. We're feeling very confident about executing what our plan was, and that's all you can ever do.TVGuide.com:two and a half men dvd box set What do you say to fans with such high expectations for your last season?Cuse: I think it's like anything in disney 100 years of magic dvd box setlife. I think that you have to have realistic expectations. supernatural dvdWe're going to do our best version of the show, but there's still going to be some mystery and magic and intentionally ambiguous things that emerge at the end of the show. We're going to answerThat 70s show dvd questions, but at the same time, we're going to tellThe unite dvd box set the story the way we want to tell it. We feel like, all we can do is make the version of the show that makes Damon and I happy. If we do that, hopefully enough people will like it.
Lindelof: Ditto.The Bookworms:Greys Anatomy dvd Lost's Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse have made cerebral appointment TVTVGuide.com: How do you feel about the intense fan reaction to the posters?
Lindelof: It's amazing.The office dvd We experienced this on a much grander scale at Comic-Con, but there's a thousand other things down there. The fact that this is just a Lost event and has this level of enthusiasm, with this fan turn-out, it's a little bit shocking to us.
Cuse: I think one of the uniqueOne tree hill dvd things about Lost is that you not only have fans of this show, but the fans themselves form a community that transcends the show. I was in the middle of Boston legal dvdtalking to a fan out front and the fan all of a sudden gasped and Golden Girls dvd  ran off to hug someone. She came back and said, "Excuse me, this is a person I've known online and have never met in person before." This is not justEntourage dvd an event about coming here to see the Lost art, for a lot of fans, it's a chanceCriminal Minds dvd to meet one another.

summersun

Back to top Go down