ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeff Bridges reveals the secret of his two Tron Legacy roles

Go down

Jeff Bridges reveals the secret of his two Tron Legacy roles Empty Jeff Bridges reveals the secret of his two Tron Legacy roles

Post  Hchristmasday Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:20 am

Jeff Bridges reveals the secret of his two Tron Legacy roles

Is this Jeff Bridges as an older Kevin Flynn ...
Jeff Bridges reveals the secret of his two Tron Legacy roles Tron_Legacy_Bridges_Flynn-thumb-550x234-29527
Jeff Bridges COLD CASE seasons dvd likened playing Kevin Flynn in the original 1982 Tron to being a kid again, playing pretend, so it's appropriate that he literally James Bond 007 movies dvds becomes a kid again in the upcoming 3-D sequel film, Tron Legacy, charmed dvd box set in which he plays dual roles.
Though the movie's storyline is closely held, True Blood season dvds we know that Bridges will play an older version of his original character, Kevin Flynn, as well as a second character whose House MD dvd box set appearance is that of Bridges 27 years Michael Jackson ultimate dvd collection ago.

... and as a different, younger character?
Jeff Bridges reveals the secret of his two Tron Legacy roles Tron_Legacy_Bridges_Clu-thumb-550x227-29528
The film charmed dvd box set will use of the same computer True Blood season dvds technology employed to age and de-age Bones Seasons dvd Brad Pitt in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
"House MD dvd box setIt was challenging, in that I got a little taste of this new technology of acting what they call 'in the volume' and Michael Jackson ultimate dvd collection making movies without cameras," Bridges said in a group interview Wednesday in Beverly Hills, Calif., The Beatles Limited Collection dvds where he was promoting the drama Crazy Heart. las vegas box set "It's a completely different deal. One Tree Hill dvd That was kind of a challenge. It was great getting back with my old buddy, [original Tron director] Steven Lisberger, charmed dvd box set and Bruce Boxleitner." Boxleitner, True Blood season dvds who played the dual roles of Alan Bradley married with children dvd and Tron in the original film, will appear in theThe L Word dvd box set sequel as an age-appropriate Bradley.
Bones Seasons dvd Fans got a taste of Bridges' mysterious dual role in the original teaser for Tron Legacy, which screened two Star Trek Collection Series dvd Comic-Cons ago (embedded below). Criminal Minds dvd box set The teaser gives a sense of how they've updated familiar Tron effects, such as the light cycles and flying discs, Doctor Who dvds but Bridges said that's only the beginning of what's Farscape seasons dvd in store for Tron Legacy.
"All that technology that we were Ghost Whisperer dvd box set going to use Smallville seasons dvd in the movie itself is used in the trailer," Bridges continued. "It wasn't as highly polished as the movie is going to be, but it gives Boston Legal dvd box set you a little peek into what you might find. That teaser was something they do kind of often with movies, CSI Miami Seasons dvds and I think it's a good idea. The Coen brothers told me they did it with making Blood Simple. Before they prison break dvd box set even shoot the movie at all, they shoot the trailer of the movie, as if it was already made, and then they Mash Seasons dvd use that to entice the financiers. So, even though it was a Disney property, Disney wanted them to shoot this pretty The Tudors complete seasons dvd expensive trailer. I don't know how much it cost, but it was pretty expensive." The teaser footage Audrey Hepburn Ultimate Collection dvd was actually test footage that won't likely appear in the finished movie.
The Simpsons seasons dvd In Tron Legacy, Kevin Flynn's son, Sam (Garrett Hedlund), goes back into the digital world to find his lost father. NCIS seasons dvd Olivia Wilde and Michael Sheen co-star as programs living in the world of computer programs. Buffy The Vampire Slayer dvds Boxleitner also reprises his role from the original Tron. Lisberger collaborates as a producer. Battlestar Galactica seasons dvd Joseph Kosinski directs the new vision of Tron.
"I used to love to pretend when I was a kid, Warner Bros Cartoons Movies dvd" Bridges said. "Here's a movie that they say, 'You get to play a guy who gets sucked inside a computer.' Ooh, yeah. Use all the modern technology that's available today, [and] the same Law and Order: Special Victims Unit dvd goes with the sequel, except all the technology that we're using in that makes the old one look like an old black-and-white TV show or something. Gosh, it's amazing Mad Men Seasons what they've got going on this. I can't wait to see it all pasted together."
Tron Legacy has completed principal Tales from the Crypt dvds photography but will not be finished Supernatural DVD box set with post-production effects until its release, currently slated for December 2010.

Hchristmasday

Back to top Go down