ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Tree Hill dvd box set

Go down

One Tree Hill dvd box set Empty One Tree Hill dvd box set

Post  Nancybaby Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:12 am

TV Guide had an interview with Beau Mirchoff, the Canadian actor who portrays Danny Bolen. Mirchoff spoke about the future one tree hill dvd box set cooking of a love triangle for his character and that 70s show 1-8 dvd how long we’ll be seeing Danny around.
On how things have gone boston legal dvd wrong for Danny….
Mirchoff: He’s been friends dvd box set on the run his whole life, he’s never really dexter dvd had a solid friendship or long-lasting relationship. Mash dvd box set Then he gets rejected again. This is his rock bottom; the office dvd everything is spiraling down for him.
On why Danny’s not hanging with the Golden Girls dvd Scavo twins…
Mirchoff: I have no idea. I heard that there’s disney 100 years of magic dvd box set going to be more interaction among the children, Grey’s anatomy dvd which I think they should.
On why Danny hates his dad so much and is theCold Case dvd reason more than just his dad’s affair with Julie…
Mirchoff: Yeah, there’s a little more to it, for sure. Gilmore Girls dvd There’s an episode coming up that puts a lot of House md dvd information out there for the audience about our family.
On how long Danny Scrubs dvd box setwill be sticking around…
Mirchoff: He’ll be in 10 of the first 13 episodes. Desperate Housewives dvd box set We haven’t signed for the next block of episodes after 13, but I’ll be in the next run for sure.
On what else is coming Criminal Minds dvd box set up for Danny…
Mirchoff: There’s talk of a love triangle. I just hope Gossip Girl dvd box set he breaks out of his doom and gloom.

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down