ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Series Creator David S. Goyer Comments on 'Flash Forward' Hiatus

Go down

Series Creator David S. Goyer Comments on 'Flash Forward' Hiatus Empty Series Creator David S. Goyer Comments on 'Flash Forward' Hiatus

Post  cotton501 Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:21 am

We're scratching our heads and furrowing our brows like Mark Benford all the way to March, because that's when ABC's the office dvd box set
serialized drama Flash Forward is returning. With three months to wait, the fans are devastated at this incredibly long hiatus. But really, it's for the best, according to series creator David S. Goyer. supernatural dvd box set

Talking to Jeff Jensen of Entertainment Weekly, Goyer divulged the original plans he had for the series and why they changed. house md dvd
The second half of Flash Forward's first season was initially set for January, but the schedule was just so frustrating that they had it moved. Charmed complete box set

"I think on serialized show like 24, how I met your mother dvd box set
, and scrubs dvd the most important thing is to air consecutive episodes without repeats or preemptions," Goyer said. "To be brutally honest, our programming schedule in January was going to be awful."

Because of the Winter Olympics, there was the possibility that Flash Forward would be off for weeks, sacrificing the much-needed continuity of the story. criminal minds dvd David Goyer went on: "I just think when we saw that, the studio and the network and all the producers looked at each other and said, "This is crazy." We'd rather bite the bullet, come back in March, and air all 13 episodes consecutively without preemptions." mash complete series

But Goyer and his crew are making sure that we'll be satisfied once Flash Forward returns. When the wait is over, we've got a lot to expect from this series. grey’s anatomy dvd If only they really would deliver their promises.
i like tv:NCIS dvd
Star Trek Enterprise dvd
Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd
Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd
Disney dvd collection
gossip girl dvd box set
entourage dvd
golden girls complete box set

cotton501

Back to top Go down