ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you trace the genetics of Disney characters?

Go down

Can you trace the genetics of Disney characters? Empty Can you trace the genetics of Disney characters?

Post  claire-M Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:51 am

I went to a special disney dvd exhibit recently at the New Orleans Museum of Art. It’s called “Dreams Come True: Art of the Classic Fairy Tales from the disney dvd Studio.”

It’s a huge exhibit. We spent over half an hour in the section dedicated to “disney dvd.” And there were other areas dedicated to “Cinderella,” “Sleeping Beauty,” “The Little Mermaid,” “Beauty and the Beast” and “The Princess and the Frog.”

I love “Beauty and the Beast” for obvious reasons. Maybe one day disney dvd will do “Beauty and the Underachieving Slob with Irresponsibility Issues.”

But that’s another column.

When I think of disney dvd, I think ofdisney dvd music. And when I think of Disney film music, I think of aggravating songs stuck in my head.
On the news report, the anchor was reading copy about what a whimsical moment, while footage rolled of the ground crew groovin’ to the music. All of a sudden, one of them lost control and began playing air guitar.

I couldn’t get him out of my mind. The song was bad enough, but this NASA guy was in a stereotypical nerdy short-sleeve short, dark tie and pocket protector. Just jammin’ away. I didn’t feel good. Would that be classic or operant disney dvd conditioning?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
OH…Just bought the the simpsons dvd
disney dvd
disney dvd box set
family guy dvd
South park dvd
American dad dvd
looney tunes complete series dvd online!

claire-M

Back to top Go down