ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV News...

Go down

TV News... Empty TV News...

Post  Nancybaby Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:33 am

Friday and I am so under the weather right now! Cold Case box set This cold is taking it’s toll on me, so if my words are jumbled perhaps it’s the Neocitran talking. As for news, I do have a little for you today. Gilmore Girls Thanksgiving is causing havoc on my TV watching and my news reporting.
USA has announced the winter premiere dates for White Collar, House dvd Psych and Burn Notice. However, there are a couple changes in the night these series are going to air. Psych is moving from Fridays, Scrubs dvd to Wednesdays, starting January 27th and White Collar will be moving from Friday to Tuesday starting January 19th. As for Burn Notice the drama will stay put on Thursdays, with a return date of January 21st. Desperate Housewives dvd box set It sounds like a solid mid-week for USA and I for one, am excited for the changes. Source
More after the jump
On Tuesday, December 1st, our TV schedules are going to be moved around to allow for President Obama’s address to the nation at 8 pm. ABC, Criminal Minds dvd box set CBS and NBC are all going to air the special with FOX being the only one who has yet to announce it’s intentions. For a complete Gossip Girl dvd box set look at how this will affect you, check out The Futon Critic. I’m sure Jenny will have it in the TV schedules as well, disney 100 years of magic dvd box set so don’t worry if you forget.
Although, I was already intrigued NBC’s upcoming drama, Parenthood, I am very excited for Parenthood to start after Golden Girls 1-7 dvd seeing the commercial for it during the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade yesterday. Why you ask? Well, Lauren Graham (Gilmore Girls) of course! It may not be Gilmore Girls but Graham back on my TV in anyDesperate Housewives dvd box set capacity is okay with me! She is a great actress and we already know how great she is at playing the mom!
Unfortunately, that’s all I’ve got for you tonight. Gilmore Girls I’m off to have another Neocitran and then off to bed, hopefully I’ll feel better in the morning. Have a good weekend and I’ll be back sometime with my weekly review.

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down