ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Too Much History

Go down

Too Much History Empty Too Much History

Post  Nancybaby Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:30 am

I am starting to wonder if Cuddy/House will end up Cold Case box settogether at the series finale. I think one thing that has become clear after these last few episodes is that the two have known each other for soGilmore Girls long that it's become difficult to except that the other can change. I think maybe the fact that they are always on different pages, House dvd and have bee since meeting one another twenty years ago, makes me believe that, at most, they are meant to be soul mate friends more than romantic soul mates. Scrubs dvd To a degree, they remind me of Lorelai/Christopher from Gilmore Girls. Both had always loved one another and always wanted to be together, Desperate Housewives dvd box set but the universe or timing was never in their favor. Then when they did get together it was for all the wrong reasons and Criminal Minds dvd box set of course it didn't last. It just makes me wonder how these two will ever really be together with so many low expectations built between them. disney 100 years of magic dvd box set After twenty years they haven't seemed to get it right, and I'm wondering if they are ever meant to. What do you guys think?

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down