ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I-play brings House M.D. to mobile

Go down

I-play brings House M.D. to mobile Empty I-play brings House M.D. to mobile

Post  Nancybaby Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:07 am

Did the world really need another example of a friendless grumpy disney 100 years of magic dvd box set genius who magically solves all our problems?

Frankly, I was happier with Hugh Laurie as the bumbling buffoon, Golden Girls 1-7 dvd as he tended up be on UK TV before hitting the big time in the US as House M.D.

Anyhow, Cold Case box set I-play has signed up European rights to make a mobile game Gilmore Girls based on the activities of the good doctor.

As tends to be the case with such games, House dvd it takes a somewhat lateral approach, with you taking the role of House as he solves grid and icon-based puzzles to find Scrubs dvd cures to the strange diseases affecting his patients.

To help the process, you can assign Foreman, Thirteen, Desperate Housewives dvd box set and Taub to complete diagnostic tests. Your goal is to complete your cases as quickly as possible.

There are four levels of difficulty, Grey’s anatomy dvd each of which adds extra icons and grids to the puzzling.

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down